Our aim: To be your guide through bewildering times
- Now you're talking. Cunningham, Ian // People Management;01/14/99, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p27
Focuses on the critical and supportive responses to the publication of an article in the `People Management' periodical regarding learning declaration in organizations. Contention on equal access to learning opportunities; Problem with the formal learning concept; Support for learning as part...
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;1/11/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p5
This article introduces the content of the January 11, 2007 of the magazine "People Management."
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;12/7/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p5
The article introduces the content of the December 7, 2006 issue of the journal, People Management.
- Readership survey. MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p16
Focuses on the results of a readership survey conducted by Harris Research Centre for `People Management (PM),' in June 1997. Percentage lead of PM over rival magazines; Sampling procedure of the survey.
- Not for the faint-hearted. Honey, Peter // People Management;10/28/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p39
Discusses the reactions to the declaration on learning published in the October 1, 1998 issue of `People Management' magazine. Opinion on the description of learning; Views on the barriers to learning; Criticism of the declaration's approach to moral issues.
- FEATURES IN BRIEF. // People Management;6/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p23
Introduces several articles published in the `People Management' journal. How to improve organizational climate; Effectiveness of electronic human resources; Characteristics of a leader.
- Keeping up with HR. Rose, Jon // People Management;4/8/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented that contains the reader's commendation for "People Management" magazine.
- BBC director joins as PM adviser. // People Management;3/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p8
Announces the inclusion of British Broadcasting Corp. executive Gareth Jones to the editorial advisory board of `People Management magazine.' Members of the advisory board.
- Surfers' paradise. Welch, Jilly // People Management;6/26/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p40
Features People Management Online, `People Management' periodical's online service. Resources available; Objective for creating the site; Description of the debut edition; Services available; Possibility of application forms or direct replies. INSET: People Management Online..