South Thames becomes first TEC to go bust
- TWO VOCATIONAL TRAINING SCHOOLS IN QUEBEC. // PEB Exchange;Feb2003, Issue 48, p19
Focuses on two vocational training centers in Quebec. School of forestry and wood technology; Steelwork training center.
- County approves site selection for regional vocational centers. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/6/2003, Issue 323096, p3
Reports that the California's Fresno County Board of Supervisors has approved site selection for regional vocational training centers in the area. Formation of a taskforce for determining the site feasibility; Background on the project.
- Industry training organisations. // Management;Nov97, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p71
Presents a directory of vocational or industrial training centers in New Zealand. Includes Agriculture Industry Training Organization; NZ Commercial Road Transport ITO; Fire & Rescue Services ITO; Addresses; Contact information.
- Fake training centres busted. // Asian Pacific Post;4/26/2012, p11
The article reports on the raid of illegal professional training institutes by police in Beijing, China.
- The consumers' observation post. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p40
Features the Job & Career Centers in Brooklyn and Manhattan, New York City. Services offered.
- Industrial development complex coming on-line. // South Carolina Business Journal;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p8
Announces the opening of Trident Technical College's (TTC) Complex for Industrial and Economic Development in South Carolina. Goals and corporate partnerships; Business decisions; Features of renovated Wetterau/Supervalu property; Size of facility.
- State sponsored industrial training: It works for Alabama. // Tech Directions;May/Jun98, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p28
Interviews Steve Pollock, technical coordinator of the Alabama Industrial Development Training (AIDT), on the state sponsored industrial training. Function of the AIDT; Process in recruiting trainees.
- Delaware health system creates virtual hospital. // Health Facilities Management;Feb2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p5
The article describes the virtual education and simulation training (VEST) center of Christiana Care Health Systems at Wilmington, Delaware designed to serve like a hospital that uses mannequins which simulate various conditions.
- Sealaska invests $150,000 in job training. Pilkington, Steve // Alaska Business Monthly;Jul98, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p12
Reports that in Alaska, $150,000 was contributed to the Southeast Vocational Training and Resourse Center by Sealaska Corporation. How the center will use the money; Information on programs provided by the center.