Are options a real share in success?
- Unfashionable Woolies. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;9/13/2002, p24
Presents a chart depicting the trading activity of executive stocks in South Africa. Transaction date and type; Number of shares; Purchasing value of stocks.
- Parade Of Presidents. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p13
Focuses on the conferences of chief executives concerning equities. Explanation of strategies, plan and products; Comment of Li-Ka Shing, Hong Kong entrepreneur; Emphasis on value management.
- Casino executives sell $140 million in stock. Rademacher, Kevin // Las Vegas Business Press;5/6/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p6
Reports the selling of stocks by the Casino executives. Impact of economic downturn in the business industry; Analysis of the financial performance of various casino firms; Increase of stock price.
- What rings the bell with major investors? Banks whose execs buy in at market price. Talley, Karen // American Banker;11/10/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 216, p30
Reports on executives' acquisition of their own companies' shares at open market prices. Investment in one's own capital; Correlation between investor returns and corporate managers who have personal stake in their company.
- FAST TRACK. // Traders Magazine;May2003, Vol. 16 Issue 211, p18
Reports on executive changes in the market trading sector in the United States as of May 2003. Burlington Capital Markets' naming of James Ross as managing director of institutional sales and call market trading; RBC Dain Correspondent Services' naming of Tom Parr as vice president of business...
- FAST TRACK. // Traders Magazine;May2003, Vol. 16 Issue 211, p20
Reports on executive changes in the market trading sector in the United States as May 2003. Miller Johnson Steichen Kinnard's naming of Steve Austin as director of institutional sales; BNY Securities Group's naming of Craig Viani as head of its over the counter training desk.
- FAST TRACK. // Traders Magazine;May2003, Vol. 16 Issue 211, p22
Reports on executive changes in the market trading sector in the U.S. as of May 2003. First Albany's naming of Mark Palamountain as managing director of Nasdaq trading; Banc of America Securities naming of Joe Gervais, Joe Scafidi and Ian Winer as co-heads of U.S. equity trading.
- Managers take stock of country specifics. // Fund Strategy;6/28/2010, p7
The article reports on the attention given by the European managers to country-specific factors in selecting stocks for their portfolio.
- Performance, pay linked for some. Grecyn, Mary // Waste News;08/17/98, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p13
Focuses on compensation given to waste and recycling firms' executives in the United States, in relation to the returns on investments given to shareholders. Claim that Metal Management Inc. posted the highest total return to shareholders for one year; Recycling Industries Inc.'s one year total...
- The tyranny of formality. Sergeant, Barry // Finance Week;4/21/2003, p38
Describes the financial performance and corporate makeover by the South Africa-based company, AECI Ltd. in 2002. Retirement of one of its chief architects; Collapse of the AECI stock price in 1998; Investments on identified growth opportunities; Emphasis of operations on managing enterprise...