- 2002 crunch year for pensions. Taylor, Chris // People Management;2/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the concerns of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. Advice of the CIPD for reward managers with responsibility for defined benefit schemes; Concerns of company finance directors; Factors that could lead to changes in pension arrangements.
- PRAISE FOR PENSION PLAN. // People Management;7/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p10
Reports on the reaction of employers to the plan of the British government to simplify pensions in 2002. Views of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development on the plan; Information on the proposals of the 'Pickering Report,' from the British government.
- CIPD issues reward code to tackle executive pay. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p6
The article focuses on the new guidelines unveiled by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development concerning the coverage of executive pay in Great Britain. Reward experts have written ten principles to aid human resource directors in developing well-grounded remuneration practices....
- ONLINE FORUM. // Employee Benefits;Feb2011, p15
The article offers news briefs in Great Britain including the pension survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development which shows that 54 percent of employees are not member of the workplace pension scheme and the share of 13 million pounds bonus payout for the performance of Her...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;5/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p53
Presents updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development as of May 2002. Brief information on a conference on employee recruitment and selection; Overview of a forum on pensions.
- How an SME can sell Its star attractions. CROFTS, PAULINE // People Management;Sep2013, p55
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development Resourcing and Talent Planning Forum to be held in London, England on September 19, 2013 and to focus on pensions auto-enrollment.
- Pension deficit is only dent in CIPD cash pile. Pitcher, Greg // Personnel Today;11/4/2008, p4
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) annual report which reveals a steep increase in pension liabilities that has wiped Â£5m off the value of the CIPD in 12 months. The body's defined benefit pension scheme is now a Â£7m blot on its...
- Reward strategies win more admirers. // Personnel Today;1/31/2006, p51
This article reports that just under half of Great Britain organisations have adopted, or are in the process of adopting, a written reward strategy, according to the 2005 Reward Management Survey from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. More than one-third of organisations said...
- Pension decision 'not sustainable.'. Hope, Katie // People Management;10/27/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p13
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has warned the British government regarding its decision to allow public sector workers to continue to retire on a full pension at 60. According to CIPD, the government's decision will mean reduced headcounts or...