- Bloxwich Research & MDC. Wall, Jim // Treasure Hunting;Feb2008, p60
The article offers updates about the Bloxwich Research & Metal Detecting Club (MDC). The club has almost 120 members, with 40 to 50 members attending weekly searchers. Notable coins collected were a shilling of Elizabeth I and a gold crown of Charles I, found by Warren Key and Andy Robinson,...
- Free advice on men, work, love. Dominus, Susan // Glamour;Sep93, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p119
Reports on the free advice given every Saturday in a street corner of New York City, New York by advertising executives Marlowe Minnick, Caroline Johnson and Amy Alkon. Fashion advice; Mending a broken heart; Dealing with molesters on the bus; Career advancement.
- Caroline Johnson -- Membership & Marketing Manager. // New Zealand Management;Oct2012, Vol. 59 Issue 9, following p58
The article announces that Caroline Johnson has been named as the membership and marketing manager of business management organization New Zealand Institute of Management (NZIM).
- UK ad industry explores alternative agency remuneration models to boost commercial creativity. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/8/2014, p4
The article reports on the decision of brand owners and advertising agencies to strengthen commercial creativity by adopting partnerships in which time-based remuneration models will be integrated into more value and risk-driven incentives. This point is emphasized by various marketers and...
- Caroline Johnson and Catherine Bunnell. // People;11/17/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 20, p80
The draw of ABC's Extreme Makeover? Raw emotion and startling before-and-afters. For years the identical twins looked truly identical. Then an accident left Caroline Johnson with a crooked nose. Catherine Bunnell, meanwhile, hated the stretch marks left from her daughter Ashlyn's birth. Since...
- The human race. Portz-Shovlin, Eileen; Stone, Sandy // Runner's World;Feb94, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p118
Announces that Washington, D.C. Police Chief David Mitchell, 42, has won this month's Bob Rodale Golden Shoe Award for his commitment to fighting crime and helping his community. 5-K times for Caroline Johnson, 23, top woman runner for Eastern Connecticut State University, and her mother,...
- Extreme Makeovers The real cost. Lorenc, Z. Paul; Frey, David S. // NW;2/2/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on the twins, Caroline Johnson and Catherine Bunnell, who have undergone plastic surgery in the reality television program, "Extreme Makeover." Estimated costs of the surgery; Surgery undergone by the twins; Other participants in the television program "Extreme Makeover."
- YOUR 60-SECOND HEALTH CHECK. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jun2009, Vol. 79 Issue 6, Special Section p6
This article offers information on health issues facing women. Caroline Johnson of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners says being aware of changes in one's body can help determine health issues at an early age. Johnson explains that five to 15% of women experience an increase...
- Fresh Perspectives. Houck, Julie // Southwest Art;May2009, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p84
The article features the paintings of several contemporary artists, including their respective comments. For her "Twister #2," artist Julie Houck explains she has been inspired by the changing atmosphere on Maui during and after the sugar cane burns. According to artist Caroline R. Johnson,...