Oxfam calls on firms to adopt labour code
- WE MUST EMBRACE STAFF FROM MINORITIES. MORRIS, JENNIFER // Travel Weekly (UK);6/25/2015, Issue 2276, p72
The article presents views of Mark Anderson, managing director of travel company Virgin Holidays Ltd., on the recruitment of LGBT people in the tourism sector. He discusses his experience of working in retail chain C&A and British Airports Authority (BAA). Other topics discussed includes...
- Clean & Anders. Nowicki, Jörg // Textilwirtschaft;9/26/2013, Issue 39, p0022
The article reviews the interior redesign of the C & A department store in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany.
- C & A erÃ¶ffnet eigene Lounges fÃ¼r Click & Collect. Nowicki, Jörg // Textilwirtschaft;9/26/2013, Issue 39, p0005
The article announces the opening of a collection facility in DÃ¼sselcorf, Germany for customers to pick up online purchases made with German clothing retail company C & A and offers a statement from C & A marketing executive Eva Ziegler on the company's business strategy.
- BACK IN BLACK. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/9/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 116, p11
Reports on Germany-based apparel retailer C&A's earnings for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2003.
- C&A axes European boss in strategy handover to regions. // Marketing Week;3/30/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p5
Reports on fashion chain C&A's termination of its European Marketing Chief Norman Fairbairn. Restructuring of the company's European marketing operations; Plan for the development of strategies in individual markets; Creation of buying teams in country offices.
- C&A startet Image- und Preisaktion. Kalthoff, Marliese // Textilwirtschaft;10/25/2012, Issue 43, p5
The article discusses the textile trade company C & A's media campaign for the opening of their 500th branch in Germany.
- C&A: Online-Shop jetzt auch in Polen. Bert, Rösch // Textilwirtschaft;12/15/2011, Issue 50, p33
The article announces that fashion company C&A launched an online store in Poland.
- C&A launches hunt for creative shop. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign (UK);03/10/2000, Issue 10, p1
Reports on Great Britain-based fashion retailer C and A's planned review of its advertising account as of March 10, 2000. Company background.
- C&A rÃ¼stet Kassen auf Torex POS um. Erlinger, Matthias // Textilwirtschaft;1/19/2012, Issue 55, p67
The article announces that the German retail store C&A equipped its store with the cash register software Torex POS.