- Institute news. // People Management;02/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p49
Reports news on Reed Personnel Services activities, broadbanding guide, access to criminal records of applicants, performance survey and Peebles conference. Workshop for recruiters on access to criminal records in London; Survey conducted by Angela Baron on some IPD practitioners; IPD Scottish...
- Untitled. // People Management;6/27/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 13, p59
Features the Reed Personnel Services that celebrated its first Institutes of Personnel and Development Flexible Learning success with an awards dinner for the organization's licentiate members at the Inn on the Park Hotel in London. Successful contestant of the Reed Personnel Services.
- Publicly Shared Database Of Criminal Records Over Internet Shifts To Pay-per-Record Feature. // Insurance Advocate;3/25/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p40
Reports that Rapsheets.com, a publicly shared database of criminal records on the Internet, is offering registration and access to its database.
- Judge orders police to turn records over. // Editor & Publisher;12/30/95, Vol. 128 Issue 52, p5
Reports on an order by a New Mexico judge for the state police to turn over radio and desk logs sought by reporters. Logs concerning the arrest of two criminals; Failure to make a case of confidentiality.
- Barring and vetting. // Education Journal;Nov2009, Issue 119, p31
The article focuses on Great Britain's government new barring and vetting scheme of in checking criminal records.
- A question of who gets government data. Richey, Warren // Christian Science Monitor;10/12/99, Vol. 91 Issue 221, p2
Focuses on a court case that will determine if states can limit access to arrest records.
- CRIMINAL COURT RECORDS GO ONLINE. // Quill;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p39
Reports on the decision of the Judicial Conference of the U.S. in May 2002 to allow limited public access to criminal court records on the Internet in 2002. Information on the Judicial Conference; Approval of a plan in September 2002 to continue offering Web-based access to civil and bankruptcy...
- Expungement Resources. // Alaska Justice Forum;Spring2015, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
The article lists several expungement resources in Alaska including Background Check Requests website by Alaska Department of Public Safety, Privacy/Public Access to Court Records: State Links website by National Center for State Courts, and the article Expungement and Post-Exoneration Offending.
- Federal REDEEM Act of 2015. // Alaska Justice Forum;Spring2015, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses the proposed REDEEM (Record Expungement Designed to Enhance Employment) Act of 2015 in the U.S. which would amend the federal criminal code to provide for the sealing or expungement of records relating to non-violent criminal offenses or juvenile offenses.