People and posts
- People and posts. // People Management;02/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p15
Features some executives and their designations in various companies in Britain. Ian Apperley as head of personnel support services at the Local Government Association; Dave Bull's joining the Thames Valley Police; Paula Cook's appointment at Bacon & Woodrow; Death of David Wallace Bell, former...
- My passion: mountaineering. Bell, David; LaSalle, Jones Lang // Estates Gazette;2/22/2003, Issue 308, p62
Focuses on the interest of David Bell, head of planning at Jones Lang LaSalle in Edinburgh, Scotland, on mountain climbing. Highest mountain climbed by Bell as of February 22, 2003; Most dangerous experience; Most exotic place reached by Bell.
- The Question of Establishing A New Federal Department Of Urban Affairs And Housing PRO. // Congressional Digest;Nov61, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p278
Presents an opinion of David E. Bell, director of the U.S. Bureau of the Budget, given during a testimony before the Executive and Legislative Reorganization Subcommittee of the House Committee on Government Operations, in favor of the establishment of a federal Department of Urban Affairs and...
- Can David turn around Goliath? // Marketing Week;3/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p5
Explores challenges facing David Bell, chairman and chief executive of Interpublic Group of Cos. Inc., replacing John J. Dooner. State of IPG under Dooner leadership; Career history of Bell; Companies he handled; Future plans of Bell.
- After a Year of Crisis, IPG Names New CEO. Mcmains, Andrew; Feuer, Jack // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/3/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p6
Reports on appointment of David Bell as chief executive officer (CEO) of advertising company Interpublic Group Inc. (IPG). Other management changes made by the board of directors of the company; Reason behind the confidence shown by the board in Bell; Plans of Bell for improving the condition...
- Bozell's new CEO sees more room for growth. Gleason, Mark // Advertising Age;4/15/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 16, p38
The article reports that international expansion will be a top priority of David Bell, chairman and chief executive officer of U.S.-based advertising agency Bozell Worldwide Inc. Bell expects to make a number of overseas travel to study the evolution and growth opportunities for the agency. He...
- GRAND EXITS. McMains, Andrew // Brandweek;5/17/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 20, p18
The article discusses the compensation packages of retired chief executive officers (CEOs). After retiring in 2006, former CEO of Interpublic David Bell is scheduled to be paid 750,000 dollars for part-time consultant work until 2011. Due to cost savings, public ownership and public protest,...
- New CEO brings old-school sensibility. Hatfield, Stefano // Crain's New York Business;3/3/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p3
Focuses on David Bell, chairman and chief executive officer of the New York-based advertising firm Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. Professional background of Bell; Personal attributes of Bell that make him a credible executive at Wall Street; Lack of experience of Bell in publicly held...
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p19
The article announces job changes in Cleveland, Ohio including the appointments of Douglas Koi as vice president of business banking at Huntington National Bank, David Bell as sales associate at Transaction Realty, and Jennifer Spike as community manager at Melamed Riley.