Ad agencies fight to merge and conquer
- Ad agencies fight to merge and conquer. Littlefield, David // People Management;02/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p11
Reports that the dramatic changes in the recruitment advertising industry could have major effects on client relationships. MSL's possible merger with American company TMP; Reasons for the changes in the recruitment advertising industry; How the changes presents major consequences to clients.
- Industry scales back year-end hiring plans. Liu, Christy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/1/2002, p8
Cites a survey conducted by executive recruitment firm TMP Worldwide Inc. regarding the status employment in advertising and marketing industry in Asia. Percentage of lay-offs in the industry; Industry's prospects in China; Efforts of agencies to train their staff for better efficiency.
- Giant recruitment ad agency will 'carry on growing' Crabb, Steve // People Management;8/9/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p6
Announces the merger of advertising companies, TMP Worldwide and Bartlett Scott Edgar. Combined billings of the companies; Background information on both agencies; Reaction of the advertising industry to the sale.
- The Top 50 Interactive Agencies. // Adweek Eastern Edition;2/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 7, pIQ14
Ranks the top 50 interactive advertising agencies in the United States as of February 2001. Saplent; TMP Worldwide Interactive; IXL.
- The top 50 interactive agencies. English, Jim // Brandweek;01/18/99, Vol. 40 Issue 3, Interactive Quarterly p40
Provides a list of top 50 advertising agencies in the United States. iXL; Agency.com; TMP Worldwide; Projected 1998 revenues; 1998 employees.
- A staid old agency gets a new accent, and a new focus on profits. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;10/06/97, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p84
Presents information on the Australian division of the advertising agency TMP Worldwide and its acquisition of Neville Jeffress Holdings. Claims that TMP's aggressive marketing and new-business techniques are upsetting clients of Neville Jeffress; Comments from chief executive officer Karen...
- Top 10 Agencies by Yellow Pages billings. // Advertising Age;4/24/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 18, ps55
The article lists the top ten advertising agencies by Yellow Pages billings with United States media billings for 1998 and 1999. Included in the list of top 10 agencies that were ranked by Yellow Pages billings are TMP Worldwide, FCB Worldwide, Berry Network, Wahlstrom and Co., Ketcham Directory...
- MOVERS: TMP Worldwide . // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/21/2003, p32
Reports on the appointment of Emily Wong as consultant for the media sector of advertising agency TMP Worldwide in March 2003.
- Yell seeks recruits in virtual reality world. Berry, Mike // Personnel Today;4/24/2007, p9
The article reports on the launching of the Second Life, the first recruitment campaign in virtual world created by Great Britain-based Yell. It is a three-dimensional virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents, which is designed to bridge the gap between the real and virtual...