Breathing fresh air into training
- Breathing fresh air into training. Arkin, Anat // People Management;7/27/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p34
Focuses on the outdoor training program of Abbey National Direct. Purpose of the company in providing a training program for team leaders; Details about the training activities of the participants in the program; Evaluation system of the company for the program.
- Abbey invests ...1m in `live the brand' training project. // Marketing (00253650);10/7/1999, p7
Focuses on the `Living the Brand' training program of Abbey National, Great Britain's second-largest mortgage lender. Aim of getting Abbey National's staff to live up to its more accessible brand image; Bank's efforts to change its image through a series of light-hearted commercials featuring...
- British Computer Society rolls out IT skills kitemark winners. // IT Training;Nov2001, p7
This article reports that the British Computer Society (BCS) has announced the names of the first four organisations to be awarded its newly launched standard for IT training. Abbey National, DA Consulting Group, Ford and Manchester Metropolitan University have all been named as holders of the...
- JULIAN GIBBS. // Money Marketing;11/21/2002, p58
Reports on an investment plan introduced by NDF in which plan assets are invested with Abbey National Treasury Services. Investment strategy used in the scheme; Risk involved in the NDF investment plan; Value of European shares.
- Abbey Nat's variable tracker. // Money Marketing;2/27/2003, p28
Reports on Great Britain-based Abbey National PLC's launch of mortgage range that includes a three-year stepped variable tracker.
- Abbey's data integrity project saves Â£400,000. Clark, Lindsay // Computer Weekly;2/21/2002, p16
Focuses on the benefits of the data integrity project of Abbey National bank in Great Britain. Improvement of the data quality on its customer information system; Use of Data Linking Solution from Innovative Systems to measure and reduce duplication in the database; Importance of data accuracy...
- Abbey National reviews media account. // Adweek Western Edition;8/14/95, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p15
Reports that Abbey National, a British financial services company, has begun a statutory review of its $60 million media account.
- Abbey National cuts marketing of Inscape brand. // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p4
Reports on the move of bank Abbey National in scaling back marketing of Inscape brand in Great Britain.
- Abbey warning spurs on retail focus. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p3
Outlines the retail and marketing strategies of Abbey National Bank in Great Britain. Joint ventures of the bank with three companies; Launch of a World Cup-themed campaign by the bank; Forecast of the company for a lower profits.