- Computer news. // People Management;07/27/95, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p45
Presents information on various computer-related activities and products used in personnel management in Great Britain. National Education Training Group (NETG) multimedia course software; Software designed to help personal computer and Macintosh users improved the quality of their printouts;...
- New products and services. // People Management;03/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p48
Introduces various products and services for the human resource department. Components of the training packages for the construction supervisors developed by the Construction Industry Training Board; Information about the training package launched by the Unicorn Training Partnership; Features...
- New products and services. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p56
Highlights various products and services related to human resource management. `How to Design and Deliver Induction Training Programs,' by Michael Meighan; Management game of the Institute of Management Services; Training conference running alongside IT Training Showcase exhibition at Novotel,...
- The yellow pages: Guide to HR products and services. // HRMagazine;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p183
Lists companies that provide products and services about human resource management. Companies that specialize on awards or incentives to employees; Companies dealing with employee benefits; Computer companies that provide similar products and services; More.
- New products and services. // People Management;6/15/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p52
Features various products and services for personnel management. Board game approach in team development; Activity pack for trainers involved in coaching from consultancy Epic Solutions; Series of exercises for training and developing supervisors launched by Gower.
- The role of the Human Resources Manager in a manufacturing environment. Murphy, Luke // Businessdate;May98, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
Examines the various aspects of the Human Resources Manager's role within a manufacturing environment in Australia. Identification of several specialist and generalist roles; Function of the manager in industrial and employee relations; Provision of several Australian measures governing equal...
- Absence of action? // Works Management;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p7
Looks into the real cost of absence to Great Britain's organization. Examination of trends and practical techniques that organizations can use to reduce absence; Changes in the pattern of absence as a quiet revolution; Response of the managers in Great Britain towards the issue.
- American Machinist readers respond with practical solutions. // American Machinist;Sep99, Vol. 143 Issue 9, p38
Discusses practical solutions to manufacturing problems. Manufacturers' development and use of the potential of their employees; Evaluation of tools on the manufacturing floor.
- Is this Bud for You? Duris, Rick // Automatic I.D. News;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p70
Offers advice on how to handle an employee on the shop floor who is likely to sabotage the system of the manufacturing or distribution company he/she works in. Characteristics; Possible ways to handle the employee; Various scenarios.