Do we need a user group to share our IT experience?
- SHRM 1996 board of directors. // HRMagazine;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p12
Presents the Society of Human Resource Management's Board of Directors for 1996. Includes Bruce R. Ellig as chairman; Neal D. Bondy as vice-chairman; J. Michael Rogers as secretary-treasurer.
- Making your voice heard. Gelak, Deanna // HRMagazine;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p94
Invites Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) members to participate in the society's Grassroots Program. Purpose of the program; Importance of grassroots participation; Contact information.
- National Human Resources Association: Delivering High Quality Leadership Programs. // Orange County Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 38, pC.59
The article profiles the National Human Resources Association in the U.S.
- Human resources convention starts Oct. 28. Alvarado, Angeles // Caribbean Business;9/16/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p32
Announces the holding of the annual convention of the Society of Human Resources Management, Puerto Rico chapter on October 28-31, 1993; Focus on issues that affect the workplace and world wide economy; Convention as professional exchange of ideas and matters; Schedule of activities for the...
- Personnel trends as seen through an analysis of the 1992 public personnel inventory. Sanders, Ann L. // Public Personnel Management;Summer92, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p161
Presents highlights of the 1992 Public Personnel Inventory (PPI) survey of International Personnel Management Association agency members. Response rates; Use of computer systems; Recruitment strategies; Employee relations; Work-family issues.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;5/29/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p44
A calendar of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) branch events in Great Britain in June 2008 is presented, including the CIPD Midlands Conference Getting the Best from People on June 10, the CIPD north-west regional diversity workshop on June 17, and the recruitment and...
- SHRM Conference Committee. // Caribbean Business;10/25/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 43, pH4
Presents the members of the Society of Human Resources Management executive committee in Puerto Rico. Maintenance of the quality and excellence of professional conference; Promotion of continuing education; Enhancement of human resources practices.
- HUMAN RESOURCES. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/21/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p9
The article announces that the Salt Lake Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the recipient of the Platinum EXCEL Award, SHRM Membership Super Star and the SHRM Foundation Chapter Champion.
- Profile. // Corrections Today;Feb97, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p10
Shares the entry-level and promotional examinations provided by the International Personnel Management Association (IPMA) to public agencies in United States. Goal of IPMA in developing the examinations; Study conducted for correctional officers; Contact information to obtain copies of the...
- Do we need a user group to share our IT experience? Richards-Carpenter, Colin // People Management;7/27/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p45
Highlights the computerized personnel information systems (CPIS) provided at the International Human Resources Information Management Association. How the association started; Aims of the association; Claims of the association regarding the advantages given by CPIS to its members.