- Flexible working has yet to kill the traditional job. // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p57
Discusses the findings of two research projects carried out by Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) into people's attitudes towards changing patterns of employment. Information about self-employment; Rates of labor turnover; Extent of what employee wants.
- International. // People Management;2/22/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p13
Presents various reports on international events concerning employment in Britain. Failure for the attempt of weakening the Tupe regulations; Function of Tupe; Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) training offer in Poland for personnel managers.
- IN BRIEF. // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p19
Presents information on several legal issues in Great Britain as of October 2000. Views of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development about the draft code of practice on the Data Protection Act 1998; Effect of employment legislation on discrimination at work.
- Members get down to business. Cannell, Mike // People Management;7/6/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p65
Reveals the results of the survey conducted on self-employment among members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Turnover figures of their businesses; Reasons for setting up a business; Difficulties faced by the respondents on sales and marketing.
- Countries must solve jobs crisis before EU accession. Walsh, Jennie // People Management;4/30/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on the issues discussed at the second Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Central European exchange meeting in Budapest, Hungary on March 1998. Assertions from Karoly Nagy, Human Resource director of the Philips company; Employment conditions in Hungary; Approach of...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;6/22/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p77
Presents news briefs related to the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Information on the IPD Public Sector Forum networking meeting; Topics for trainers document available in the IPD Web site; Details on the pay and communication course run by the IPD.
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;1/27/2011, p35
The article focuses on issues related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) including the release of the guide "The Pay Review Process," the features of the new CIPD Web site for 2011 and the lecture to be delivered by Mini Setty, senior employment lawyer from DWF LLP,...
- Surprise hike in employee satisfaction, finds CIPD. // People Management;12/9/2010, p7
The article reports on the increase in job satisfaction in Great Britain during the autumn of 2010, based on a quarterly survey entitled "Employment Outlook" of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Christmas brings pay cheer. // People Management;Dec2014, p6
The article presents the "Autumn Labour Market Outlook" report by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which showed that employment is anticipated to increase in the fourth quarter of 2014 and salaries will grow faster than inflation.