People and posts
- People and posts. // People Management;2/22/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p9
Provides information on designations of some executives from various business firms in Britain. Geoff Keeys of Prudential Corporation; Stephanie Monk of the Granada Group; Sandra Sellers at Sun Life of Canada; Others.
- Kootenai County's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers ranked by a number of full-time-equivalent employees in Kootenai County, Idaho. Top executive of Kootenai Medical Center; Business activity of the U.S. Government; Number of employees of Albertson's Inc.
- On the Move. // Las Vegas Business Press;4/22/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p17
Reports developments related to employee recruitment, promotions and awards in Las Vegas as of April 2002. Recipients of 'The Desert Research Institute President's Medals; Members of the Nevada Federal Credit Union board of directors; Selection of Darryl Wade to manage an Audio Xcellence branch.
- YOUR ROUTE TO THE TOP GET NOTICED. // Management Today;Mar2010, p19
The article focuses on how employees can be recognized by their executives by targeting the top position, being radical, and doing one's commitment to work.
- Execs define team players as those who meet deadlines. // Westchester County Business Journal;08/11/97, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p15
Reports that the ability to meet deadlines are executives' description of a team player. Survey of executives developed by Accountemps; Collaborative nature of present day business; Need to avoid office politics and maintain a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a coach, build employees for greater rewards. Byersdorf, Ken // Inside Tucson Business;06/10/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p5
Comments on the role of a coach in developing an employee. Qualities of successful coaches; Type of coaches; First attribute a coach needs to address in a person.
- What you can learn from a bad boss. Lichtenberg, Ronna // Redbook;Nov99, Vol. 193 Issue 6, p108
Presents the nine types of bosses and the lessons that they can teach an employee. Description of the different types of bosses; Survival tips for the employee under a particular type of boss.
- Managing your boss. Towner, Nathalie; Mascord, David // Computer Weekly;11/7/2002, p49
Discusses methods of building a good working relationship between employees and their managers in a company. Categories of managers; Establishment of psychological contract between an employee and his manager; Importance of finding out factors that motivate a manager; Strategy to be followed by...
- WHO'S NEWS ? // Caribbean Business;7/4/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p54
Reports on executive appointments in Puerto Rico as of July 4, 2002. Inclusion of Stephen Nass' appointment as revenue and business director at the Caribe Hilton hotel; Nannette Fradera's appointment as copywriter at De La Cruz and Associates.