Time for a check-up
- Standard-bearers. Pickard, Jane; Debenham, Tom // People Management;11/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p22
Asks which hurdles found hardest to clear and what can be gained on completing Investors in People (IIP) course. Information about IIP and its benefits; Problems occurs in an organization; Why the IIP is distinct from other awards. INSETS: Once bitten, twice shy.;Tips from the top.;Raising...
- Time for a check-up. Alberga, Trixy // People Management;02/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p30
Assesses the Investors in People (IIP) United Kingdom standard that provides a mechanism for linking training and development to business strategies for improving organizational performance. Reassessment of IIP companies; Study by Cranfield School of Management; IIP UK goals. INSETS: An...
- Benefiting from investing in out people. Nicholl, Jo // GP: General Practitioner;3/3/2003, p32
Focuses on investors in people status which is about helping staff to develop their skills to help to develop the business in Great Britain. Procedure of training; Benefits of training; Web site address to get more information about training program.
- News in brief. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;4/3/2010, Vol. 166 Issue 14, p412
The article offers news briefs on veterinary in Great Britain including the need for farmers to treat all fly larvae, and bronze standard awarded to CPD from Investors in People (IIP).
- New campaign to raise profile of IIP standard. Littlefield, David // People Management;9/21/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p13
Focuses on Investors in People (IIP) of the United Kingdom, the organization charged with encouraging employers to sign up to challenging staff development policies. Program of improvements and promotional measures that will be launched by IIP; Purpose of the IIP standard; Number of employers...
- Small firms targeted in bid to spread IIP. Merrick, Neli // People Management;9/25/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p15
Reports on role of training and expertise councils (TEC) in the spread of Investors in People trend among small businesses in Great Britain. Percentage of small businesses who have obtained IIP recognition; Difficulty of small businesses in coping with activities involved with IIP; TEC's...
- A measure of approval. // Management Today;Oct96, p16
Discusses the effect of the Investors in People standard on company and employee productivity in United Kingdom. Value for money; Training programs quality; Company morale.
- A worthwhile investment? // Personnel Today;3/18/2003, p21
Focuses on the importance of Investors in People (IIP) in business. Weakness of IIP; Concern only on processes than outcomes; Research results on low impact of IIP on profits. INSET: Other HR kitemarks.
- Investors in People: what is it all about? Cannell, P. // British Dental Journal;8/25/2001, Vol. 191 Issue 4, p175
Recently, there has been a proliferation of press releases from organizations recognized as Investors in People including the BDTA, the DPB, the BDA and many individual dental practices. Indeed, the number of dental practices recognized as Investors in People has more than doubled in the last...