Let's talk about sex
- Let's talk about sex. Weyman, Anne // People Management;02/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p21
Reports that employers in Britain are becoming aware that a corporate health promotion strategy can enable their organization to perform better. Health promotion at work; Issue on sexual health; Stress on the need for developing a comprehensive approach to sexual health.
- CNE questions. // Hospital Employee Health;Feb2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p22
A quiz regarding the health promotions is presented.
- The Mind and the Body Are Inseparable. Miller, Wayne C. // Healthy Weight Journal;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p81
Editorial. Describes the role of health care professionals in helping people adopt a healthful lifestyle that will improve their physical health. Roles performed by such professionals; Importance of helping ill persons change their behaviors for a professional to become successful in his field.
- EXERCISE NOWï¿½AVOID MEDICAL 'SERVICE CHARGES' LATER! // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);5/24/2002, p2
Praises the medical sector for its dedication to wellness unlike most credit card companies out to gouge customers. Belief on the dedication and honest motivation of physicians to promote wellness among people; Importance of a consistent manner of self-management for lifestyle artistry.
- NHS staff say no to flu jab. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the opposition of nearly two-thirds of healthcare workers to free seasonal flu jab in Great Britain.
- WELLNESS SURVEY. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);09/01/2000, p2
Comments on health promotion and wellness (HP/W) in the United States. Accounts of the trends affecting HP/W; Information on the needed skills of HP/W professionals; Significance of online services to HP/W professionals.
- Brain drain? Maybe not. Sibbald, Barbara // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/26/2001, Vol. 164 Issue 13, p1878
Focuses on a report by the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI), which indicated that the same number of physicians moved to Canada as moved from it in 1999. Discussion of the movements of physicians, including foreign-trained physicians with temporary work visas; Data which shows...
- The Welsh go for health gain. Appleby, John // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/31/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6801, p486
Reports developments in health care in Great Britain. Role of health authorities in the progress of health care; Establishment of Welsh National Health Service for documents maternal and child health purchases; Significance of Welsh programs.
- Spain takes aim at better clinical research schemes. Bosch, Xavier // Nature Medicine;Apr2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p374
The article reports on the decision of the Spanish Health Ministry to launch a program to boost the country's research output. The new program might create two categories of hospital physicians, with the elite being represented by those engaged in research. It will primarily benefit those...