A member service to represent your views
- Regional Funding Opportunities. // GrantStation Insider;1/30/2012, p2
The article offers information on several funding programs in education, disabled persons and environment, including Monsanto Fund: America's Farmers Grow Rural Education, Kessler Foundation: Community Employment Grant Program and Quimby Family Foundation.
- Council for Education in World Citizenship (CEWC). // Adults Learning;May98, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p12
Provides information on the Council for Education in World Citizenship (CEWC), an educational charity for global issues and challenges. Services provided by the organization.
- The Work of the Sutton Trust. Lampl, Peter // Education Review;Autumn2001, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p115
The Sutton Trust is a young educational charity. Its aim is to provide opportunities for able non-privileged students whose life chances are hampered by our education system. The Trust has already made a difference, by piloting interesting projects , giving the ideas a chance to develop,...
- Class notes. // St. Charles Journal;12/12/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 50, pA6
This section offers school news in Missouri including a toy drive to be hosted by the basketball team of Francis Howell High, stuff toys collected by St. Charles West High School for charity, and art courses to be offered at the Lilian Yahn Gallery in O'Fallon starting January 2013.
- Find it for free. Voogd, Caroline // Nursery World (MA Education Limited);9/7/2015, Vol. 115 Issue 4377, p38
The article offers tips on where to look for education fundraising including being clear on the goal, looking in lots of places to avoid missing opportunities, and being selective
- Lil' Scholars benefit aids students. // Hispanic Times Magazine;May/Jun1994, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
Features photographs and information on the Day at the Races benefit at Santa Anita Park in California which was sponsored by the Lil' Scholars Educational Organization. How Lil' Scholars was formed by members of what used to be a car club in Pasadena; How the scholarship program annually...
- A Special Kind of Fun. Deffner, Elisabeth // Winner;Apr2008, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p4
The article presents an activity program for students pertaining to charitable giving.
- Great-West Great-Teachers. // GrantStation Insider;1/30/2012, p3
The article offers information on the funding program offered by Great-West-Great-Teachers that aims to assist Colorado P-12 educators in developing financial literacy education in preparation for further financial literacy academic requirements.
- National competition indicates educators' reform agenda. // Education & Treatment of Children (ETC);May92, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p195
Reports on the NEXT CENTURY SCHOOLS program launched by RJR Nabisco Foundation to recognize and reward entrepreneurial reform in public education in the United States. Features of the program; Goals; Total amount of grants to be granted as part of the program.