- DIY. Baker, Deborah // Confrontation;Spring2011, Issue 109, p154
The short story "DIY" by Deborah Baker is presented.
- Booting Up. Velasquez, Angela // Earnshaw's Review;Nov2011, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p20
The article discusses an interview with Deborah Baker, designer of Fiorentini + Baker, in which she offered information about the company's new collection of boots for children.
- HURRICANE HEROES (Gr. 2, opt. pno). Laycock, Mark // American String Teacher;Feb2013, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p75
The article reviews the book "Hurricane Heroes," by Deborah Baker.
- A Blue Hand: The Beats in India. Seaman, Donna // Booklist;3/15/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 14, p15
Reviews the book "The Beats in India: A Blue Hand" by Deborah Baker
- THE LONG RIDE. Colias, Mike // ColoradoBiz;May2001, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p26
Profiles several women entrepreneurs in Colorado. Dot Mechtenberg of Mechtenberg Financial Group Inc.; Sandra Tenenbaum of the company Occasions by Sandy; Deborah Baker of Baker Interiors; Deborah Williams of Design and Image Communications Inc.
- The Subject of Desire (Book). Clark-Evans, Christine // Comparative Literature Studies;1997, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p282
Reviews the book 'The Subject of Desire. Petrarchan Poetics and the Female Voice in Louise Labé,' by Deborah Lesko Baker.
- The Convert: A Tale of Exile and Extremism. Hermansen, Marcia K. // Asian Ethnology;2012, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p302
The article reviews the book "The Convert: A Tale of Exile and Extremism," by Deborah Baker.
- VIVA LOS CONQUISTADORES! (Gr. 2.5, string orchestra). Pope, David // American String Teacher;Aug2013, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p76
The article reviews the music score "Viva Los Conquistadores!," by Deborah Baker.
- bookmarks. Wade, Angela // Doll Crafter & Costuming;Oct2009, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p8
An interview with Deb Baker, author of "Dolls to Die For" is presented. When asked why she focused a mystery series on dolls and doll collecting, she replies that her agent found a major publishing house that was looking for someone to write a doll-collecting series. She admits not being a...