- Deloitte/Management Top 200 Awards held at Papa, Wellington. // Management;Feb98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p16
Presents several photographs at the 1998 Deloitte/Management Top 200 Awards.
- Those in with a winning chance. // Management Today;May97, p20
Presents information on the entries for the 1997 Management Today/Unisys Service Excellence Awards. Identification of last year's winner; Information on the organizers of the awards; Indepth look at the aims and objectives of these awards; Statistical information on the number of entries for...
- SME top management award winners 1995. // Caribbean Business;5/16/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 19, pSME2
Presents the 1995 winners of the Sales & Marketing Executives award, in categories such as administration, banking and finance, publicity, among others. Names of the winners and their designations.
- RECOGNISING INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE. // Professional Manager;Jul2010, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on the International Management Action Award (IMAA) ceremony in Singapore in September 2010.
- Service excellence enters the last lap. // Management Today;Jun97, p20
Reports on the Management Today/Unisys Service Excellence Awards. Number of organizations nominated; Categories the finalists are divided into; Judging process; When the final judging will take place; When the winner would be announced. INSET: The 17 companies shortlisted for the five...
- 1997 Service Excellence Awards. // Management;Oct97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p9
Presents photographs of the highlights of the 1997 Service Excellence Awards for management in New Zealand. Award presentors; Attendees; Awardees.
- TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;1/23/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p5
Deals with the launch of the People Management Award for 2003. Previous winners of the award; Criteria for the personnel management award; Sponsors of the 2003 award.
- REWARDING EXPERIENCE. // FM World;11/1/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p46
The article discusses the 2013 British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) awards.
- Wow! Look What HR Can Do! Halcrow, Allan // Workforce (10928332);Mar1999, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p22
Reveals the 1999 winners of the Optimas Awards by the `Workforce' magazine. What the winners have proven; Important characteristics of winning organizations; Response to the creation of the awards in 1991.