- International Labor Office: Vacancies. // Women's International Network News;Summer91, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p10
Advises the reader to write the United Nations International Labor Office for a list of vacancies as of summer 1991. Contact information.
- World of work: Women reach for the top. // Women's International Network News;Spring93, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
Presents the report `World of Work: Women Reach for the Top,' by the Bureau of Public Information of the United Nations International Labor Office. Excerpts from the editorial focused on equality between men and women; Equal access to management positions; Women in public office; Rights and...
- Acknowledgements. // Global Employment Trends;2012, p7
People who the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the report are mentioned.
- Child care: An annotated bibliography. // Women's International Network News;Autumn90, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the United Nations International Labor Office's publication of an annotated bibliography on child care. Scope and coverage.
- International Labor Office--ILO. // Women's International Network News;
Instructs to look for a list of employment opportunities at the address of the International Labor Office (ILO).
- ILO targets serious accidents. // Occupational Hazards;Dec93, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p21
Reports that the International Labor Office has adopted a convention covering the protection of workers, the public, and the environment against major accident risks. Requirements of the convention.
- INFORMATION DOCUMENTS. // Official Bulletin: Series A;2009, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p87
A calendar of meetings for the remainder of 2009 and for 2010-2011 for the International Labour Office is presented which includes "Meeting of Experts to Consider a Draft Code of Practice on Safety and Health in Agriculture," "Tripartite Meeting of Experts to Adopt Port State Control Guidelines...
- International Labor Office--ILO. // Women's International Network News;Winter93, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p10
Provides list of job vacancy in United Nations International Labor Office. Technical Cooperation Personnel.
- Women and media. // Women's International Network News;Winter93, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p46
Reviews International Labor Office's `Publication List' periodical.