- Survey shows CPD must involve a partnership. Jones, Norman; Fear, Nicola // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p53
Presents the findings of a survey in South Wales on the continuing professional development (CPD) needs of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) members. Topics discussed for CPD; Percentage numbr of those who are against a compulsory CPD policy; Percent in favor of accreditation...
- Individually Oriented Professional Education. Zeer, E.F.; Romantsev, G.M. // Russian Education & Society;Apr2003, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p84
Focuses on the emergence of individually oriented professional education in Russia. Influence of social and economic changes in society and the development of market relations; Substantial changes in the qualifications demanded of workers due to the development of production technologies.
- How Australian is professional education in Australia? // Viewpoints;Oct93, Issue 3, p2
Presents extracts from a discussion paper and proposals for action on professional education in Australia. Different needs for different positions; Need to be Australian; Social issues.
- Canadian child and youth care--1979-89. Denholm, Carey J. // Youth Studies;May90, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p51
Presents a brief analysis of developments occurring during the years 1979 to 1989 and looks at the implications for the move towards professionalisation in Australia. Essence of child and youth care; Objective of the definition debate; Scope of the Canadian child and youth care field;...
- Skills building with Planning Summer School. Sykes, David // Planning (14672073);4/16/2010, Issue 1864, p23
The article provides an overview on the programs offered by the Planning Summer School in York, England.
- Here today, gone tomorrow? A framework for analyzing the development, transformation, and... Lawson, Hal A. // Quest (00336297);May98, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p225
States that leaders, in an effort to identify contemporary social, cultural, economic, and political trends, need to employ a socio-historical perspective. Information on helping fields; Problems associated with helping fields.
- Courses on electrical code and electrostatic precipitation slated. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/16/96, Vol. 199 Issue 16, p4
Focuses on the courses offered by the Center for Professional Advancement on the National Electrical Code and electrostatic precipitation.
- Smart CPD achieves 'more with less' in Fingal. // Engineers Journal;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p250
The article reports that a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Accredited Employer status has been given to Fingal, Ireland.
- CPD Employer standard recipients so far in 2011. // Engineers Journal;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p250
The article lists Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Employer standard recipients for 2011 in Ireland including the firm Cold Chon, OpenHydro Technology Ltd., and the company Road Maintenance Services (RMS).