Creating the right natural chemistry
- News in Brief. // Nature Biotechnology;Jun2003, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p593
Presents news items on biotechnology as of June 2003. Status of the biopharmaceutical firm Xenova; Filing of a trade lawsuit by the Bush Administration against the European Union over its five-year moratorium on approving genetically modified products; Opposition Division of the European Patent...
- New beginnings. Gopal, Kevin // Pharmaceutical Executive;May98, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p36
Announces the resignation of Xenova's cofounder Louis Nisbet as chief executive officer. Alliances established by Xenova; Contributions of Nisbet to the company; Nisbet's views on the company; Future plans of Nisbet.
- Zeneca in drug pact. // Chemical Week;3/26/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 12, p38
Focuses on the agreement signed by Zeneca with Xenova. Provisions in the agreement.
- Xenova, Parke-Davis in drug collaboration. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/4/96, Vol. 250 Issue 19, p17
Reports on agreement between Xenova Group PLC and Parke-Davis to collaborate on drug discovery.
- Safety Concerns Plague Xenova Trials. Houlton, Sarah // Pharmaceutical Executive;Apr2003, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the termination of British biotechnology company Xenova's phase III clinical trials for the cancer drug Tariquidar after research participants experienced side effects. Decline in the share prices of the company after the termination; Pharmacology of tariquidar.
- Xenova strengthens Parke-Davis deal. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/09/97, Vol. 251 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the expansion of Xenova Group PLC's drug discovery collaboration with Parke-Davis.
- The Objects of Ethics: Rilke and Woolf with Latour. Hankins, Gabriel // Twentieth Century Literature (Duke University Press);Sep2015, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p330
The article presents the views of philosophers Rainer Maria Rilke, Bruno Latour and Virginia Woolf on modernism and posthumanist ethics. Topics covered include the perceptions of Bruno Latour on literature and the different modes of existence. Also mentioned is the position of Latour on issues...
- Xenova gains UK approval. Tyler, Alan // European Chemical News;6/28/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2106, p25
Reports on the approval received by British biopharmaceutical company Xenova Group for its clinical trials manufacturing facility in Cambridge, England in 2004. Products in which the authorization will apply; Reason for the awarding of the license to Xenova; Focus of the company.
- Circadian drug trials near end. // BRW;7/24/95, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p74
Reports about the research project on the anti-cancer drug DACA/XR5000, developed and funded by Xenova Plc, a British based pharmaceutical researcher, of which Circadian Technologies is a partner. Different phases of the project; Its progress; Details of the findings so far achieved.