Pay and benefits
- Director pay on the rise. // NACD Directorship;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p18
Presents the results of a survey on the compensation of corporate directors. Expected increase in director pay in 2003; Factors driving the increase in director pay.
- Cats' tales. // Director;Oct95, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the employment wage gap between managing directors and ordinary employees in Great Britain. Chart on the wage difference of managing directors and unskilled employees; Contact information.
- Few top companies conform on pay. // Accountancy;Aug1992, Vol. 110 Issue 1188, p15
Highlights findings of the study 'United Kingdom Board Earnings,' which examined corporate compliance to the Cadbury Committee's recommendations on directors' pay in Great Britain. Rate of compliance among surveyed companies; Percentage of companies that provide performance bonuses.
- Director compensation rose 10 to 11 percent during 1991. // Corporate Board;May/Jun92, Vol. 13 Issue 74, p28
Details findings of The Conference Board's 1992 corporate directors' compensation survey. Increased in compensation for directors in top corporations from 1990 to 1991; Total median pay for directors of corporate boards in various industries; Factors that contributed to the increase in...
- Director Pay Trends. // Financial Executive;May2010, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p11
The article discusses the findings of the annual "Director Compensation Survey: 2009-2010" conducted by the National Association of Corporate Directors which revealed pay trends in public boards based on revenue and multiple industry angles.
- Southern comfort. // Director (00123242);Nov95, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p32
Compares the basic pay of directors, managers and clerks in several regions of Great Britain. Impact of cost of living factor on directors' remuneration; Regions where median basic pay is above the national average.
- Accountants earn over 500,000pound. // Accountancy;Sep90, Vol. 106 Issue 1165, p15
Discusses the results of a survey of directors' pay conducted by Labour Research in Great Britain as of September 1990. Increase in number of directors earning more than a million pounds; Comparison with salaries of directors in other countries.
- Crafting the pay of non-CEO chairmen. Haggerty, Pat; Romweber, Jane // Directors & Boards;2004 Fourth Quarter, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on crafting of the pay of non-chief executive officer chairmen in the U.S. Chairman background and form of pay; Executive chairmen compensation.
- TOP REWARDS UNDER SCRUTINY. Temperton, Ellen // People Management;2/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p19
Reports on the proposed regulations that would make it easier for shareholders to bring pressure to bear on the level of directors' remuneration in Great Britain. Information on the Companies Act 1985; Aim of the legislation; Details of the compensation payments for breach of contract under the...