A way of saying `thank you'
- Shake it Up! Plotkin, Robert // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov99, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p66
Recommends ways to help bar management avoid the lapse into complacency. A change in the interior; Employee incentives; Special events.
- GHD gets straight to the point with loyalty scheme. Quilter, James // Promotions & Incentives;Mar2008, p4
The article reports on the introduction of Blessed haircare brand in 20 salons using GHD hair-straightening products in Great Britain. It says that the goal of the scheme is to be exclusive and offer incentives outside the core product range of GHD. It reveals that the incentives offered include...
- Rocky Mountaineer of Western Canada Sets Meetings in Motion. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;8/12/2011, p1
The article focuses on Rocky Mountaineer, a Canadian tour company which also offers traveling boardrooms. The company claims that its boardrooms offer a fully customizable experience for meetings and incentive programs, all during a train ride between Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies. Aside...
- MARKETPLACE. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p13
The article focuses on new business plans of several business enterprises to attract customers in Orange County, California. It reports that Family Classic Cars has moved into a new 40,000-square-foot showroom in San Juan Capistrano. The auto dealer is offering monthly storage space for rent...
- MINNESOTA: Drinking and Betting. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p39
Reports on the plans of Minnesota Licensed Beverage Association to install video gambling in bars in Minnesota. Utilization of the received funds.
- One million tiny plays about work. Taylor, Craig // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p58
The article presents a script of a conversation between a man and woman in a pub near the Oval cricket ground in south London, England.
- The Restaurants of Chicago. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p42
Examines the best restaurants in Chicago, Illinois. Chicago Firehouse Restaurant; Hudson Club; Wildfire Brew Pub.
- HELLO, DOLI. Bell, Katie Kelly // Atlanta;Jul2002, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p192
Features the Stoli Doli cocktail at Capital Grill Restaurant in the U.S. Mixture of the beverage; Fruit flavor; Coolness of the liquid.
- NIGHTLIFE. // Atlanta;Dec2002, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p134
Introduces several pubs and beer bars chosen in Best of Atlanta 2002. Selection of Five Seasons Brewing as the best Brew Pub; Choice of Blake's on the Park for the best Alternative Bars.