The pep talker
- Virgin Direct hears presentations. // Adweek Western Edition;7/3/95, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p10
Reports that four U.K. shops have advanced in the pitch for Virgin Direct's Financial Services account.
- Virgin Direct. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/23/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p54
Looks at Virgin Direct, the brand of the year in financing. When Virgin Direct began business; Reference to the company offering life insurance, income protection and personal pensions; Information on Virgin Direct joining forces with the Royal Bank of Scotland, to launch the Virgin One Account;...
- Virgin Direct gives brand task to Rainer Kelly as part of overhaul. Hall, Emma // Campaign (UK);08/28/98, Issue 35, p2
Comments on the decision of Rainer Kelly Campbell to overhaul Virgin Direct's advertising strategy. Review of agency relations by Virgin Direct; Why the company is changing its advertising approach.
- Media choice. // Campaign (UK);08/28/98, Issue 35, p12
Focuses on an advertisement made for the Virgin Direct product by Virgin company. Special layout of the printed advertisement; Complexity of financial advertisements.
- Virgin Direct banks on serious approach. Conley, Clare // Marketing Week;9/3/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p22
Focuses on some of the methods used by Virgin Direct to advertise their products. Specializations of Virgin Direct; Identification of some of Virgin Direct's products; Details on the acquisition of Virgin Direct's advertising campaign by TBWA GGT Simons Palmer company.
- Gadhia returns to Virgin Money. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;3/15/2007, p2
The article announces that Jayne-Anne Gadhia returned to Virgin Money as chief executive officer.
- Management reshuffle at Virgin Direct. // Marketing Week;4/30/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p6
Looks at the restructuring of Virgin Direct management team, and the setting up of a separate marketing unit for its direct bank Virgin One. Reference to Jayne-Anne Gadhia, becoming managing director of Virgin One; Reference to Gadhia's responsibility for the banking operation's 6 million Pound...
- Music/Airline mogul wants to make financial services `Virgin... Lutton, Laura Pavlenko // American Banker;11/7/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 216, p1
Features Virgin Direct Ltd. financial services company of owner Richard Branson. Services offered by the company; Estimated number of customers in the United Kingdom; Information on Virgin One accounts; Report from research firm Datamonitor Europe.
- Virgin Direct boss quits in bust-up. Benady, David // Marketing Week;10/8/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the resignation of Andrew Inwood as marketing director at Virgin Direct. Reasons for Inwood's resignation; Comments from David Ramsbottom, marketing manager at Virgin Direct; Return of Tony Wood, Inwood's predecessor, to the company; Role of a marketing director.