Institute faces future with fresh framework
- Institute faces future with fresh framework. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;07/27/95, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p16
Provides information about Institute of Personnel and Development's another professional qualification standard. Reason for the change of curriculum; Focus of the syllabus of the module.
- A flexible route to life-long learning. Haistead, Nichola // People Management;9/21/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p40
Explains the philosophy behind the Institute of Personnel and Development's (IPD) policy on continuing professional development (CPD). Essential principles of the IPD's approach; IPD's duty to the public; Most important aspect of the CPD; CPD policy requirements.
- `Revitalising people' the key to long-term success. MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p13
Presents an overview of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) national conference in Harrogate, discussing business strategy focusing on employees. Essential factor in a successful business; Role and challenges faced by personnel and development professionals; Information about...
- Exchanging HR news and views around the world. // People Management;4/20/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p55
Reports on the international exchange meeting of personnel professionals hosted by Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Edinburgh, Scotland. Participants in the Anglo-German-Scandinavian exchange; Responsibilities of the international relations executive team members; Significant...
- Technology-based learning tightens grip. // e.learning age;Jun2015, p4
The article presents a survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of June 2015, which showed that technology-based learning was the second most favoured learning technique by learning and development (L&D) professionals in Great Britain.
- People management tool aims to help SMEs. // e.learning age;Oct2012, p3
The article offers information on a tool designed by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for professionals doing people management within small and medium sized British enterprises.
- All work and no play is not always best for CPD. Pike, Chris // People Management;11/30/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p48
Recalls the advice received by the author from his father regarding lifelong learning. How it could apply to continuing professional development (CPD) program of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Europe; IPD's notional aim of learning time for CPD.
- Institute news. // People Management;8/29/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p55
Presents several news and developments about the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Evaluation training programs for personnels and training practitioners; Resignation of Ed Moorby as chief examiner at the 1996 IPD professional standards conference; Guide of IPD on recruitment;...
- Pass Notes. Whittaker, Judy // People Management;10/1/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p36
Explains the pilot programs for the Institute of Personnel and Development's core management standards. Highlights on the key issues that will confront managers on the course; Qualification requirements of the course; List of topics and issues to be discussed on the course; How to manage people...