New products and services
- New products and services. // People Management;07/27/95, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p48
Provides information about various training products and services for personnel management. Management simulation game designed to help learn about business and life; Graduate studies on the social anthropology of Japan at Oxford Brookes University; Outdoor management training program designed...
- Courses round-up. // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p47
Presents various information on several training courses related with human resource management. Managing effective relationships; Developing effective decision-making; Introduction to management.
- In gear. Abernathy, Donna // Training & Development;Nov97, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p91
Presents information on several occupational training tools, available in the market as of November 1997. Includes the TEDS 3.2 software suite; Workplace fairness; Multimedia notebook; Book `101 Ways to Captivate a business Audience,' by Sue Gaulke; Computer notepads; Videoconferencing system;...
- New learning tools. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Jun96, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p66
Presents various equipment and supplies for occupational training. Includes computer software; Wireless pointing devices; Educational materials; Carry-ons.
- Enhancing Ethical U.S. Education and Practice: Integrity Capacity and HRM Professionalism. Petrick, Joseph A. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Autumn2012, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p3
The article focuses on recommendations given by author for training and teaching of Human Resources (HR) personnel within four different capitalisms including community, entrepreneurial and investor.
- The Human Resources Research Institute (HRRI) and TD Insurance Meloche Monnex congratulate the 2013 HR Professional of Tomorrow Scholars. // HR Professional;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p15
A list of the 2013 HR Professional of Tomorrow Scholars who were awarded the 500 dollars scholarships on the strength of their academic standing, volunteer work and applications is presented.
- Training resources. // People Management;11/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p49
Presents information on various training resources related with human resource management. `34 Activities for Recruitment and Selection'; `Mentoring,' a pack of 20 activities to develop mentors by Fenman Training; `The Training Event Planning Guide.'
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development Journal;Apr74, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p59
Presents tools for occupational training in the United States. Guide for audio-visual materials; Simulation resource guide; Vocational training films.
- NEW TRAINING TOOLS. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p92
Introduces various training equipment and resources. Automatic slide processor from Mangum Sickles Industries Inc.; Catalog of audio-visual training programs from Resource for Education and Management Inc.; Film 'How to Close the Sale.'