- Conference round-up. // People Management;07/27/95, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p12
Provides information on various business-related conferences in United Kingdom. Way to evaluate the development programs of a company; Efficiency of the systems described in manuals and employee handbooks; Role of personnel and training professionals.
- Conference round up. // People Management;11/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p16
Presents information on some business conference in Europe. Social policy of Europe Union (EU); Connection between human rights and free-trade policy-making; `Boring Budget' to keep inflation low and build prospects for growth.
- CALENDAR. // Orange County Business Journal;7/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p33
Lists several business-related events to be held in Orange County, California. Dates and venues; Seminars; Conferences; Business development and networking; Contact information.
- A Close Look at Tax Hikes. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // njbiz;3/17/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p6
Features the NJBIZ seminar sponsored by McCarter & English and WithumSmith+Brown in March 2003. Topics discussed at the seminar; Individuals who attended the seminar.
- Over 250 businesses turned out at an. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/5/96, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p39
Presents a photograph of participants at the seminar sponsored by the Advancement for Commerce & Industry held January 1996.
- 'One-of-a-kind' Tri-City Sept. 30. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/13/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p4
The article offers information on the Tri-City Expo, the business-to-business exposition sponsored by Greater Nashua, Manchester and Concord chambers of commerce, to be held at the Radisson Hotel Manchester in New Hampshire on September 30, 2010.
- Scenes from a summit. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p47
Highlights the 2002 Westchester Mayors Business Summit held in New York. Purpose of the summit; Topics discussed during the conference; Participants during the summit.
- Getting the Best Return From Attending a Convention. Grandy, Tom // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Apr2000, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p24
Offers pointers on how to develop objectives for attending a business convention. Acquisition of new business ideas; Obtaining of marketing ideas; Purpose of a convention from the convention designer's point of view.
- Irvine Summit Covers Financing For African-American Businesses. Baker, Candice // Orange County Business Journal;06/10/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p16
Reports on the 2002 African-American Business Summit in Irvine, California hosted by the Turning Point Communications. Information on the business conference; Theme of the conference; Speakers of the conference.