Greenbury stops short of controls on executive pay
- Greenbury stops short of controls on executive pay. Merrick, Neil // People Management;7/27/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p9
Deals with the payment of Confederation of British Industry (CBI) committee's executive directors. Stand of Greenbury committee on the earnings of its executive directors; Changes made on the reporting to shareholders; Recommendation on the tax concessions on gains from executive share options.
- In brief. // New Statesman & Society;3/31/95, Vol. 8 Issue 346, p7
Reports on a proposal by the Trades Union Congress to the Confederation of British Industry to regulate executive compensation. Requirement that companies publish information of salaries received by their employees; Proposal that annual meetings be held to approve pay packages for chief...
- CBI chief slams reckless growth. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Apr2010, Issue 423, p9
The article discusses the claim by Richard Lambert, chief executive of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI), that the pursuit of short-term profit is damaging communities and the environment. According to Lambert, globalization, foreign ownership of companies and excessive executive pay...
- SCAM WARNING. // Accountancy;Sep92, Vol. 110 Issue 1189, p110
Presents a scam warning from the Confederation of British Industry. Warning against letters from overseas directory publishers inviting them to submit entries.
- BBC called on to help UK content exporters. Hunter, Philip // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;1/13/2012, p1
The article reports on the call of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) for the BBC and the British government to support the content industry in exporting contents in January 2012.
- Service sector pay rises faster than manufacturing. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Aug98, p11
Deals with the Confederation of British Industry's (CBI) Pay Databank Survey. Manufacturers' pay settlements as of May 1998; Average pay awards in service firms; Most influential factor in pay increases.
- CBI calls for 'supercharged' housing schemes and the creation of a 'deposit Isa'. Dale, Samuel // Money Marketing;3/14/2013, p5
The article reports on the appeal made by the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) on the government of Great Britain to supercharge its housing schemes and introduce a dedicated Isa for housing deposits in the 2013 Budget.
- CBI warns of investment obstacles. // Operations Management (1755-1501);2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p7
The article offers information on a report entitled "Making the UK the Best Place to Invest" by the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) which warns obstacles in investment.
- Manufacturing growth falls as demand at home and abroad weakens. // Management Services;Winter2015, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the decline in manufacturing production from August through October 2015, according to the Confederation of British Industry Quarterly Industrial Trends Survey.