- Training policy. // People Management;7/27/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p7
Discusses issues on the training policies in United Kingdom. Project at Birmingham to improve access to training credits for teenagers who have been excluded from school; Professional standards for people working in the field of guidance and counseling; Training and education program of business...
- Training policy. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p9
Presents various employment training policies. Giving of employees responsibility for their self-development; Failure of people enrolled on a vocational A-level course to complete their studies; Merger of Hereford and Worcester training and enterprise council (Tec) with Three Counties Chamber...
- Training policy. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p10
Focuses on news which concern vocational training of people in the United Kingdom. Response of the National Council for Vocational Qualifications and the Schools Curriculum and Assessment Authority on the merger rumors; Survey showing the importance of training and development to youngsters;...
- Courses round-up. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p51
Lists various courses for professionals in personnel, training and development. Course which teaches how to identify and write objectives for training courses; Training design course; Course which help develop assertiveness skills.
- Training policy. // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p7
Presents information on various employment training policy in Great Britain. Cash bonuses received by the training and enterprise council (Tec) in England; Board that will oversee training in voluntary sector by National Council for Voluntary Organizations (NCVO); Training systems rewarded for...
- New products and services. // People Management;12/21/95, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p42
Presents various products and services for occupational training. Pull Your Socks Up! video by Industrial Society; Communications Manager; Launching of a two-day residential workshop.
- Courses round-up. // People Management;12/21/95, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p42
Presents various training courses designed to help employees. Analysing training needs; Managing the training and development function; Training course for improving participative training skills.
- Training policy. // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p11
Presents news and information on training policies for workers in the United Kingdom. Account on the committee that examines the future of higher education; Financial aspect of Training and enterprise councils (Tecs); Training on government-sponsored apprenticeship schemes; Waiver of Labour's...
- Killing two training birds with one stone. Hardingham, Alison // People Management;11/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p45
Demonstrates how a single training program can achieve two missions without having a hidden agenda. Objective of a training; Information about creative training techniques; Obstacles to overcome when organizing skill straining around real work teams. INSET: Training for trainees..