Green policies can help to bear fruit
- Green policies can help to bear fruit. Wehrmeyer, Walter // People Management;2/22/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p38
Discusses the role of human resources professionals in the development and implementation of environmental policies. Focus of various companies to the environmental issues that affects market success; Benefits of potential environmental management; Introduction of environmental management...
- Delivering HR Strategy. // Personnel Today;9/24/2002, p1
No abstract available.
- HR looks to gain status in the boardroom. Glenn, David J. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/15/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 37, p4
Presents survey results citing the importance of a human resources department in the business enterprises. Improvement of job growth; Retention of employees; Consideration of career development.
- La Mejor InversiÃ³n. TORRES, ELSA R. // Industria Alimenticia;oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p8
Se presenta una introducciÃ³n al nÃºmero, la cual hace hincapiÃ© en la importancia del capital humano para las empresas.
- HR association readies meeting. // New Hampshire Business Review;03/10/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p16
Provides information on the dinner meeting of the affiliates of the National Human Resources Association in New Hampshire in March 20, 2000.
- AN INPUT-OUTPUT MODEL FOR PERSONNEL STRATEGIES. Miner, John B. // Business Horizons;Jun69, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p71
The author has developed a model of the personnel function to overcome the barriers --created by overemphasis on techniques--that have prevented solution of specific human resource problems. The model directs thinking away from specific techniques to broad problem solving and the making of...
- Focused HR Technology Can Add Value. Britt, Julie // HR Magazine;Mar2002, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p24
Discusses the role of human resource technology in influencing a company's market value, according the 2001 Human Capital Index produced by consulting firm Watson Wyatt Worldwide. Issues in implementation; Factors to ensure a successful implementation; Impact of specific products and systems on...
- E-HR learning solutions to boom. // Personnel Today;4/23/2002, p51
Presents survey reports by consultants Watson Wyatt on change program budget on electronic-human resources solutions in Europe. Percentage of European employers planning for improved e-HR capabilities; Ratio of companies with planned increased amount of information on e-HR solutions; Focus of...
- Organizational Rewards: Practical, Cost-Neutral Alternatives That You May Know, But Don't Practice. Kerr, Stephen // Organizational Dynamics;Summer99, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p61
Addresses the human resource issues of crafting more effective reward systems in business organizations. Linkages among definition, measurement and reward; Characteristics of rewards; Most attractive aspect of nonfinancial rewards; Conclusions. INSET: How to Operationalize or an Initiative.