Expat staff put more emphasis on careers
- Expat staff put more emphasis on careers. Merrick, Neil // People Management;2/22/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p14
Discusses the condition of expatriate policy in Great Britain for the protection of employees working abroad. Approach of the United Biscuits in relation to their expatriate policy; Requirements of an expatriate policy according to Clive Wright of ICL; How an employer can ensure that the right...
- UB puts sales chief in charge of marketing. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;3/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p7
Announces the promotion of Colin Hutchison to the position of deputy managing director for Great Britain and export at United Biscuits. Hutchison's career history; Job responsibilities.
- UB hires unilever chief. Conley, Clare // Marketing Week;7/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p7
Announces the appointment of Ed Jackson, top Unilever company marketer, to the position of managing director of development operations at United Biscuits company. How the appointed position affected Clare Flynn, international marketing director of United; Responsibilities which Jackson will...
- UB appoints cider boss to McVitie's role. // Marketing Week;11/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p8
Reports on the selection of Sarah Heynen as brand director for McVitie's portfolio by United Biscuits in Great Britain. Position previously held at Bulmers; Promotion of Mandy Ferguson to marketing director; Reason behind the resignation of Heynen at Bulmers.
- UB appoints marketing director. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;8/26/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p6
Announces the appointment of Pascale Muylaert as marketing director of United Biscuits in Great Britain. Replacement of Will Carter; Scope of responsibilities; Previous position in the company.
- Former Bulmers chief takes top marketing role at United Biscuits. Singh, Sonno // Marketing Week;10/30/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p9
Reports on the appointment of Jon Eggleton as the top marketer at Great Britain-based United Biscuits. Career background; Promotion of other company's executives due to the restructuring program; Roles and responsibilities of Eggleton in the company.
- Eric Nicoli. Hall, Amanda // Campaign;11/27/98, Issue 48, p24
Profiles Eric Nicoli, chief executive officer of Great Britain-based United Biscuits company. His views about Dan O'Donoghue of Publicis; Nicoli's professional background; Information on United Biscuits company's restructured divisions, McVitie's Group and UK Foods; Advertising spending of the...
- Shaking up snacks. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);4/4/2002, p18
Focuses on the career of Mandy Ferguson, marketing director of KP Snacks and United Biscuits in Great Britain. Career history in the company; Attitudes towards work; Career achievements.
- King in the art of negotiation. // Food Manufacture;Mar2005, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p31
This article reports that how playing football for Bolton Wanderers Boys or gaining a physics degree or beginning a physics degree or beginning his career as production graduate for McVities has made Gary Williams so passionate about the purchasing role is hard to fathom. Having spent over 20...