Nurses to negotiate with trusts
- Nurses to negotiate with trusts. Whitfield, Martin // People Management;2/22/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p9
Reports that the National Health Service (NHS) Executive consider on constructive bargaining with England's nurses' leaders after the imposition of local pay talks. Pay provision arrangement for doctors and dentists; Period of constructive local bargaining; Provisions for the complex...
- Boost nurses' pay from extra NHS funds, say health unions. Ward, Seamus // Public Finance;10/09/98, p11
Reports on the demand by health unions in Great Britain that the National Health Service increase the pay of independent nurses and midwives recent to October 9, 1998. Availability of the money; Widespread dissatisfaction with pay among nurses.
- Vital services will pay for NHS awards. Ward, Seamus // Public Finance;02/05/99, p4
Reports on the assessment made by British health finance experts that up to 350 million British pounds intended for National Health Service services will have to be diverted to fund above-inflation increases in pay in 2000. Salary increases to be received by qualified nurses; Other funding...
- Independent Nurse: Just 4% of practice nurses on AfC rates. // GP: General Practitioner;2/5/2010, p04
The article reports that according to a survey of 440 nurses for the website Practice Nursing, only 4% of general practice (GP) nurses in Great Britain receive pay in line with Agenda for Change (AfC). It says that the 70% of the respondents get only 26 days holiday or less, less than a new...
- NHSE denies pay deadline for trusts. // Public Finance;10/25/96, p5
Reports on the denial by the National Health Service (NHS) Executive of a deadline for half the trusts in England to agree local pay deals with their staff. Schedule of negotiations for setting nurses' and midwives' pay for 1997; Executive's Ken Jarrold letter to all trust personnel officers;...
- Nurses in line for merit pay. Ward, Seamus // Public Finance;08/14/98, p8
States that nurses at the National Health Service (NHS) of Great Britain will receive additional pay for taking on extra responsibilities. Reforms being instituted by officials at the NHS; Details on the salary scheme plan of the NHS; Program of the government to attract nurses to work at NHS.
- Surprise pay rise for nurses. Ward, Seamus // Public Finance;
Focuses on the government efforts to increase the salaries of nurses in Great Britain. Percentage increase of the wages; Reasons for increasing the pay of nurses; Insights concerning the pay increase; Speculations on the press coverage of the National Health Service crisis.
- UK nurses awarded large pay rise. Beecham, Linda // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);02/06/99, Vol. 318 Issue 7180, p347
Reports on the increase in the salaries of nurses and midwives in Great Britain National Health Services. Staffing crisis in the country; Promise of Frank Dobson, health secretary, for nurses and midwives.
- NHS WORKERS IN WALES TO GET PAY RISES. // Nursing Standard;2/9/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p6
Nurses in Wales will receive their annual incremental pay rises, the country's first minister revealed.