- Employee relations. // People Management;2/22/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the condition of employment and events concerning business firms in Britain. Legal challenge that has been launched by Euro-Fiet, the pan-European trade union organization, against Marks and Spencer; Announcement of a week-long lay-off of production workers in the luxury car maker...
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;07/11/96, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p7
Provides information on events concerning employment and companies in Great Britain. Proposal on benefit entitlement on training for unemployed jobhunters; Coverage of the benefit plan; Criticism on external recruitment consultants.
- Largest employers. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p76
Ranks largest employers in New Jersey by number of employees in their payroll. Includes State of New Jersey; Wakefern Food; AT&T; Saint Barnabas Health Care System; The Prudential Insurance Co. of America.
- New York City's largest employers. Chen, Andrew // Crain's New York Business;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p64
Ranks largest employers in New York State by total number of city employees. Includes Mount Sinai NYU Health; Citigroup Inc.; Bell Atlantic Corp.; New York Presbyterian Healthcare Network.
- Employment prospects poorer than expected. Willmott, Ben // Personnel Today;10/8/2002, p8
Reports on the staffing levels within the business organizations in Great Britain. Anticipation for an increased number of jobs; Employment trends in the hotel and restaurant sector; Plans to increase staffing levels within the health sector.
- Detroit's largest employers. Lessard, Raelyn // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p30
Lists the largest employers in Detroit, Michigan as of July 19, 1999, ranked by full-time employees in January 1999, including Hamtramck and Highland Park. Includes Detroit Public Schools; City of Detroit; Detroit Medical Center.
- Livingston County's largest employers. Lessard, Raelyn // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p55
Lists the largest employers in Livingston County, Michigan as of July 19, 1999, ranked by the number of full-time employees in January 1999. Includes LucasVarity Automotive; Allmerica Financial/Citizens Insurance Co. of America; State of Michigan.
- New York City's largest employers. // Crain's New York Business;06/29/98, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p35
Presents statistical information on New York City's largest employers. Names of these companies; Estimation of the amount of persons these companies employ; Details on the revenue of the companies.
- Firms are behind the times in talent war. // Personnel Today;2/19/2002, p2
Reports the survey on the employment strategy of companies in Great Britain.