Spot market gas: Posted prices
- Oil and gas come around again. Flanigan, James // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/20/95, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p10B
Looks at the investment in oil and gas again. Selling price of natural gas; Effects of technology on energy development costs; Increase of natural gas overseas.
- Marketplace. // Energy User News;Mar1999, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p49
Presents statistics, trends and data related to the electric utilities in the United States as of March 1999. Ranking of electricity prices; Ranking of gas utility prices by state; Spot market gas; Refiners fuel prices; Degree days for selected cities.
- PART II: ENERGY END-USE PRICES IN OECD COUNTRIES. // Energy Prices & Taxes;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 2, p45
Looks at the energy end-use prices in Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Development countries for the second quarter of 2005. Gross calorific values of natural gas, gasoline and heavy and light fuel oil; Indices of real energy prices for end-users from 1984 to the second quarter of 2005;...
- LANDFILL GAS PROVIDES SOLUTION TO RISING NATURAL GAS PRICES. Hansen, Teresa // Power Engineering;Jan2006, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p50
This article discusses how landfill gas (LFG) provides solution to the rising prices of natural gas and fuel oil. The increasing natural gas and fuel oil prices have users of all kinds looking for cost-effective fuel alternatives. A viable and popular substitute for these fuels is LFG. Many...
- Industrial Fuel Switching Gains Favor. Cascone, Ron // Energy User News;Oct2004, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p16
Presents information on the implementation of fuel switching by industrial facilities for them to achieve cost savings or to continue operating when the normal fuel is unavailable. Alternative gases used by fuel oil and natural gas users; Objectives of industrial customers in considering...
- A better heating season than the last. Reid, Keith // Fuel Oil News;Oct2012, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p16
The article discusses the outlook for petroleum products in 2013. Reports indicate that crude oil prices are expected to fall from recent highs to about 103 U.S. dollars per barrel in 2013 but what takes place in geopolitical hot spots like North Africa and the Middle East will be important game...
- Fuel management: Natural gas/fuel oil. Swanekamp, Robert // Power;Jan96, Vol. 140 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on the natural gas and fuel oil industries in the United States. History of natural gas and oil as powerplant fuels; Optimistic estimates of natural gas supplies; Unconventional sources of gas; Long-term liquefied natural gas; Combustion technologies; Gas co-firing; Conversion of...
- Check that gauge. Kharouf, Jim // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Oct96, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p26
Focuses on crude oil prices for the last few months of 1996 and the actions of Iraq and Iran, whose production could affect oil prices. Iraq's elimination from the market; Lack of incentive for Iraq to enter the market; Forecasting of the demand for 1996 and 1997; Possible sanctions against...
- Consumers receive reduction in heating bills. // National Petroleum News;Feb98, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p9
Reports that projections of lower winter fuel prices for the 1997-1998 heating season are translating into real reductions in heating bills for some consumers according to the US Energy Information Administration.