Assessing the usefulness of development activities
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;6/8/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p76
Highlights news items from the Institute of Personnel and Development for June 2000. Enrollment for the November 2000 national examinations; Information on the personnel management forum to be held by the International Forum in Altrincham, Cheshire; Details on the Complete employment law course...
- RUSSIAN RESOLUTION. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;7/26/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p51
The article focuses on the graduate membership gained by a group of 17 Russian human resources (HR) professionals from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of Great Britain. The students completed Nottingham Trent University's postgraduate diploma in personnel and...
- IPD training expands in response to skills drive. // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p55
Presents the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Training in developing training courses for human resource management. Key areas that comprises the IPD Training; IPDs activities.
- Effective management. // People Management;11/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p61
Reports on the Institute of Personnel and Development's release of a practical program on developing management skills.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;05/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p64
Presents news briefs related to the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Conference and exhibition of the Northamptonshire branch; Conference on bullying in the workplace; Conference of the IPD in Ireland.
- A strategy where people make all the difference. Stevens, John // People Management;1/12/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p60
Explains how the Institute of Personnel and Development's (IPD) position paper `People make the difference' can help the need for a forward-looking strategy for managing and developing people. Issues described by the institute's consultative document called `Managing people--the changing...
- Don't forget your laptop. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p77
Features the exhibitors at the Harrogate 1997 national exhibition of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Great Britain. Highlights of the exhibition; Technological innovations provided by the exhibitors; Role of the innovations to employee development and personnel management...
- Institute News. // People Management;9/17/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p63
Presents news briefs relating to the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Approval given by Great Britain's Qualifications and Curriculum Authority; Course offered by IPD for human resource professionals; Publication released by the institute.
- Institute News. // People Management;11/11/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p70
Presents updates on the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Great Britain as of November 1999. Information on `The IPD Directory 2000' program; Details on publication `The Global HR Manager: Creating the Seamless Organisation' launched by the IPD; Remaining dates of the `Law on...