Focusing on how business changes affect individuals
- Soft energy. // New Scientist;5/14/94, Vol. 142 Issue 1925, p13
Reports on private support for the renewable energy research facility of Loughborough University of Technology.
- Merger money for Loughborough. // Professional Engineering;11/04/98, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the award money received by the Loughborough University of Technology, England from the Wolfson Foundation for a project to combine the institution's six engineering departments into a single faculty. Amount of money received by the project from Garfield Weston Foundation; Possible...
- Engineer education. // Professional Engineering;09/03/97, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p5
Reports on Loughborough University-England's co-sponsorship of a conference on engineer education, training and professional accreditation slated for October 15, 1997 in Loughborough, England.
- Reliability courses arranged with Loughborough University. // Professional Engineering;07/23/97, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p56
Presents various courses relevant to mechanical engineers that will be held at the Loughborough University of Technology in Loughborough, England. Includes the reliability centered maintenance; Introduction to fault tree and event tree analysis.
- Loughborough lambasted over Williams. // Contract Journal;4/24/2003, Vol. 418 Issue 6423, p4
Reports on the conflict between the European Construction Institute (ECI) and the Loughborough University in England concerning the institute's treatment of its former director Ivor Williams. Background of the case; Arguments of the Association of University Teachers on the problem; Views of...
- ACORN enables access to over 200 articles. // Computers in Libraries;Jun97, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p14
Announces that Project Access to Course Readings via Networks (ACORN), an electronic library partnership, has made over 200 copyright-cleared journal articles available to registered students in Loughborough University's departments of geography, human services and information and library...
- Understanding your information assets. Jezzard, Helen // Information World Review;Oct2001, Issue 173, p3
Deals with the project of Loughborough University of Technology's Business School and its Department of Information Science which focuses on how business organizations in Great Britain manage and use their information. Aim of the research project; Examples of information technology-related...
- Human factors for informatics usability. // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Dec86, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p64
Reports that the Loughborough University of Technology will offer an advanced course on human factors for informatics usability in Great Britain. Key features of the advanced course; Speakers and lecturers who will take part in the advanced course on informatics.
- Reliability courses arranged with Loughborough University. // Professional Engineering;05/28/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p69
Lists the courses on reliability and risk assessment arranged by Institution of Mechanical Engineers' (IMechE) Mechanical Reliability Committee at the Loughborough University in England. Schedules; Contact information.