RAC patrols get up to speed by using simulation training
- Hail Creek Embraces Simulation Training. // Coal Age;Jun2009, Vol. 114 Issue 6, p21
The article provides information on the Hail Creek Mine operator training program of Rio Tinto Coal Australia. In less than two years, equipment simulator training has become a key component of the training program. According to Andrew Woodley, general manager of Hail Creek Mine, the training...
- Live High, Train Low. Burfoot, Amby // Runner's World;Jan2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p64
Focuses on the popularity of altitude simulators used in the training of marathon athletes.
- M13 Deacon...FASTER FILLING. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May2001, Issue 582, p46
Offers tips to expedite the transfer of water in the M12 decon's trainer. Materials needed for filling the container; Caution in pumping the water.
- New and improved FACTS mobile simulator is on the road. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Nov96, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p18
Features HBAcorp.'s FACTS-III, a truck-mounted mobile training device to replace the one destroyed in an April 7, 1996 collision with another vehicle. Key features.
- Eye-surgery simulator. // Industry Week/IW;1/3/94, Vol. 243 Issue 1, p48
Reports on the use of virtual reality in teaching eye surgeons. Features.
- PATIENT SIMULATOR THAT WILL GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS. // GP: General Practitioner;9/19/2008, p12
A photograph depicting iStan, a patient simulator used at the University of Portsmouth in England, is presented.
- ScanTrainer bridges the training gap. // Engineer (00137758);4/19/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7793, p7
A preview of ScanTrainer ultrasound training simulators from MedaPhor, part owned by Fusion IP PLC is presented.
- A Sampling of EW Simulators. McGahan, Robert V. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Aug2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p61
Lists electronic warfare simulators in the U.S. Series and design; Applications; Input and output characteristics; Configurations.
- Simulator provides safe instruction of hydraulics. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jul2011, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p12
The article offers brief information on the MF500 training simulator for hydraulic safety instruction from Fluid Power Training Institute.