More than just a cosmetic change
- Yardley pours more into Bath Shoppe. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/21/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 13, p8
Reports on the expansion of Yardley's Bath Shoppe collection. Shipment of Luxurious Bubble Bath and Moisturizing Body Cream products; Retail price; Available fragrances; Reason for the company's selection of raspberry as a bath fragrance; Projected sales increase for 1994; Amount allocated for...
- Men's fragrance launch to challenge Lynx' supremacy. // Marketing Week;3/12/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
Focuses on the launching of the fragrance So... For Him by the Bond Street Perfumery, owned by Yardley following the marketing of a woman's body spray called So in 1994. Information on the domination on the market by Lynx brand from Elida Faberge; Details on the how the range will sold.
- Price battle shaping up in specialty bath category. // Drug Store News;2/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the looming price competition among manufacturers of specialty bath products in the United States following Yardley Bath Shoppe's decision to cut retail prices on its seven-product line. Yardley's anticipation of more well-established brands to enter the specialty bath category and...
- Soap marketing gets a fresh approach. // Drug Store News;4/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p19
Reports on a marketing program launched by Yardley Group on January 1995. Lowering of the prices for the company's soaps; Description of the soaps' new packages; Partnership with a direct marketing company.
- Bozell nabs ads for Yardley drive. // Advertising Age International;Sep96, pI2
Reports that Bozell Worldwide has been appointed by Yardley of London as advertising agent for the development and dissemination of its international advertising campaigns. Advertising budget of Yardley.
- Yardley's plans to fill the tub. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/9/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 28, p6
Reports on Yardley Bath Shoppe's expansion of its soap collection. Market value of the moisturizing body wash segment; Sales increases in the mass specialty bath category; Items to be included by Yardley to its specialty bath products; Product positioning.
- Yardley's new look. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/13/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 52, p8
Reports on Yardley's choice of Linda Evangelista to be its new image model. Value of the deal; Plans for makeup and fragrance advertising worldwide.
- Yardley lathers younger. Mehegan, Sean // Brandweek;03/02/98, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p10
Reports the plans of Yardley of London to attract younger consumers. Repositioning of the soap brand via a print advertisement; Comments on the advertising by Clark Morris, vice president-sales at Yardley, Memphis, Tennessee; Information about Yardley.
- Bozell extends Yardley work to creative role. // Advertising Age;5/12/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 19, p78
Reports on the launch by the Yardley Bath Shoppe of a new range of luxury bath products in France. The creative advertising assignment going to Bozell Worldwide.