- Networking opportunities. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p61
Features the International Forum networking meeting at Savoy Court in London, England on February 6, 1998. Speakers.
- The New Jersey Capital Conference. // Business News New Jersey;1/10/96, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the first New Jersey Capital Conference sponsored by the New Jersey Technology Council and the Business News. Purpose of meeting; Names of the conference sponsors; Topics discussed; Price of conference.
- The nuances of networking. // Business News New Jersey;09/22/97, Vol. 10 Issue 32, p2
Reports on the `World's Largest Networking Party,' hosted by the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce for the fifth consecutive year in 1997. Number of persons who attended; Distribution of business cards; Presentations from more than thirty companies; Comment from T.S. Penn, managing...
- Business on responsibility. // Corporate Board;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 17 Issue 100, p3
Presents the views of chief executive officers on the 1996 White House Corporate Citizenship Conference. Howard Schultz of Starbucks Coffee; Russ Maier of Republic Engineered Steels; Gerald Greewald of UAL Corp.; Yvon Chouinard of Patagonia; David Giuliani of Optiva Corp.; Jim Henderson of...
- Technion's Center to sponsor executive seminar. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p59
Reports that the Center for Communication and Information Technology and the American Technion Society will sponsor a seminar for executives on May 9, 1996. Topics; Speakers; Contact information.
- The Business OnLine '96 Symposium. // Computer Conference Analysis Newsletter;5/23/96, Issue 387, p1
Presents an overview of the Business OnLine '96 Symposium, sponsored by Giga Information Group and Arthur D. Little Inc. on May 13-15, 1996 in San Francisco, California. Discussion of topics about electronic commerce and its impact on business; Speakers.
- Midwest Accounting show focuses on technology. // Practical Accountant;Oct97, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the Midwest Accounting and Business Show held August 1997 at the Rosemont, Illinois Convention Center. Identification of the theme of the Show; Identification of the speakers mentioned; Comments from Michale H. Moskow, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Asian business community in education mode. Mattox, Jake // Las Vegas Business Press;05/13/96, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p3
Reports on the holding of the first Asian Chamber of Commerce Business Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on may 20, 1996. Gathering of information regarding trade and investment in Las Vegas and in Asia; Minimizing mistakes arising from cultural issues existing in the marketplace.
- Mesquite conference aims to lure business. Moore, Thomas // Las Vegas Business Press;03/17/97, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p17
Focuses on the first annual American Business Conference in Mesquite, Nevada on April 25, 1997.
- Highlights from our annual Inc. 500 conference. // Inc.;Aug94, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p9
Discusses some of the significant aspects of this year's Inc. 500 business conference. Details of speeches, seminars, roundtables, and workshops; The conference's opening-night sporting event; Guest speakers.