- LARGEST FOREIGN AFFILIATED/OWNED FIRMS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/22/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 51, p20A
Lists the largest foreign affiliated/owned firms in Long Island, New York ranked according to number of employees. EAB; Canon USA; Olympus America; Altana; HSBC Bank USA; Long Island Automotive Group; Henlopen Manufacturing.
- Operations of U.S. Multinational Companies. Mataloni Jr., Raymond J.; Yorgason, Daniel R. // Survey of Current Business;Mar2002, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p24
Presents the preliminary results from the 1999 Benchmark Survey on the operations of U.S. multinational companies (MNC). Highlights of the survey; Geographic distribution of MNC production; Changes in MNC production and employment in 1998-1999.
- Global Business and a Good Night's Sleep. // Export Today's Global Business;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p4
Introduces several articles about global business.
- ClOs in Asia-Pacific are Embracing BYOD. Osman, Hafizah // Computerworld Philippines;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p41
The article reports on the embracing of the multi-national corporations (MNCs) in Asia-Pacific of the bring your own device (BYOD) trend which provides a more costs saving and productivity gains for the corporations.
- How and Why Norwegian MNCs Commit Resources Abroad: Beyond Choice of Entry Mode. Randøy, Trond; Dibrell, C. Clay // Management International Review (MIR);2002 2nd Quarter, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p119
â€¢ This study provides a model of MNC's commitment of resources in foreign countries. The results suggest that the strategic motives are important to MNC's decisions. â€¢ The data is based on Norwegian MNC's activities in Sweden, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Japan, and...
- Industry group on road show with Bermuda: Future ABS hot spot. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;2/16/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the efforts of a consortium of high-ranking bankers and lawyers to promote the tax and legal benefits offered by doing business in the nation of Bermuda. Bermuda International Business Bureau (BIBA) members' participation in an IMN conference in Arizona; Brief profile of BIBA.
- Critical thinking. Lancette, Christopher D. // Entrepreneur;Jun99, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p42
Offers small-business owners and managers advice on what to do when an economic crisis hits the emerging market in which they have launched a business venture. Contingency plan; Assessment of one's financial capability; Legal representation; Client base.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // In-Store;Jan2004, p15
Presents news relevant to the international retail business compiled for January 2004. Restrictions of foreign retailers' expansion in China; Decrease in the sales of Sobeys Inc. in Canada.
- INDIA: The Next Emerging Market. Minihane, Mike // Franchising World;May/Jun2001, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p47
Discusses the growth of international franchising in India. How the increase in the purchasing power of Indians contributed to the growth of international franchising; Foreign corporations which have successfully penetrated the retail industry in India; Challenges faced by international...