Recruitment and selection
- London NHS trust targets locals in recruitment drive. // Personnel Today;4/9/2002, p2
Reports the recruitment campaign by the National Health Service Hospital Trust in London, England. Identification of job vacancies in hospitals; Improvement of recruitment and retention of employees at the trust; Introduction of congestion charge.
- Quick, easy recruitment help--from a state? Doherty, Lynn Q.; Sims, E. Norman // Workforce (10928332);May98, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p35
Focuses on the role of the state of Illinois in assisting state employers recruit human resource. Information on the Illinois Employment and Training Centers (IETC); Culture change made possible by IETC; Diversity of the work force population in Illinois; Changes planned by IETC to help more...
- Civil service job open in Middletown. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/04/99-01/11/99, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p2
Announces a civil service job vacancy for a dispatcher in Middletown, New York.
- Elmendorf searches to fill two top-level vacancies. Gibbs Jr., William J. // Wilson County News;10/14/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p9A
The article features the job search carried out by Elmendorf, Texas for top-level vacancies, the city attorney and the water department supervisor.
- General. // Back Stage;08/14/98, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p7
Presents information on several job opportunities for entertainers in the United States. Qualifications of interested applicants; Audition site and contact numbers.
- Executive Director Position Announcement. // Business Communication Quarterly;Mar2011, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p94
The article announces that the periodical is seeking to fill a position for Executive Director to begin on August 1, 2011 and offers information on how to apply.
- HR shows signs of catching web recruitment bug. // Personnel Today;11/26/2002, p4
Cites a study on the percentage of vacancies advertised on job sites in 2002. Percentage of employers using web sites for recruitment; Benefits of online recruitment; Use of employer branding in recruiting employees.
- SLC employers plan to hire at brisk pace in fourth quarter. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/15/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the plan of employers in Salt Lake City, Utah to hire employees at a solid pace in the fourth quarter of 2008 based on the Manpower Employment Outlook Survey in September 2008. About 21% of companies surveyed said that they will hire more employees while 9% anticipated to...
- EEO do-over at FCC. McConell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;12/17/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 52, p27
Reports the revision of minority and gender recruiting efforts by the broadcasters and cable systems in the United States. Provision of job notices for all vacancies to any organization by the stations and cable systems; Presentation of job fairs, internships and other community outreach;...