Tailoring cloths to suit the image
- Five Dress-down No-no's. Sherrod, Lena // Essence (Essence);Aug2001, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p90
Provides information on business casual dress at workplaces in the United States.
- Putting the Business' in Business Casual. Chaney, Lillian H.; Lyden, Julie R. // OfficePro;Apr99, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p15
Highlights dress standards in the workplace. Casual dress codes for women in workplaces; Casual dresses for men in workplaces; Disputes over dress standards in workplaces.
- Frumpy Fridays a free-wheeling flop. FISHER, D'ANGELO // BRW;10/7/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p45
The author comments on the casual Fridays practice at some organizations and its impact on the workplace.
- Has 'Casual Friday' gone too far? Applegate, Jane // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/09/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p13
Focuses on the campaign several clothing retailers for casual dressing in the workplace in the United States. Promotion of the 'Dress Up Thursdays' concept by the Tailored Men's Clothing Association; Role of Levi Strauss in changing the dress code of working Americans; Creation of 'Style Scale'...
- DRESS CODE. Gardyn, Rebecca; Fetto, John // American Demographics;May2002, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p13
Reports on a trend among businesses in the U.S. on the implementation of a dress code policy. Basis of the trend; Reason of companies for implementing dress codes.
- LADIES, YOU NEED TO DRESS APPROPRIATELY. // USA Today Magazine;Jul2013, Vol. 142 Issue 2818, p9
The article discusses the need for women to dress appropriately at the workplace to earn the respect that they deserve.
- Tone down the brightwork. York, Peter // Management Today;Dec1999, p101
Focuses on jewelry issues for men and women in the workplace. Messages sent by inappropriate jewelry; Shifting jewelry focus in the current workplace; Sanctioned jewelry.
- 3 Great Dressing Tips For Casual Fridays. // TeamWork;2015, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p4
The article offers tips for dressing up for work on casual Fridays.
- Corporate Chic. Mullett, Nikki // Business in Calgary;Feb2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p106
The article discusses the aspects to consider in getting dressed for work. It stresses that the move should be a process that aims to project competence, drive and confidence. It asserts the need for employees to dress the way they want to be perceived and to look always at their best. It...