- Do you get enough training? // Training & Development;Apr96, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p13
Presents a questionnaire to professionals to determine their training habits.
- Mentoring is more than a trend. Tigges, Laura // Women in Business;May/Jun98, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p24
Emphasizes that it is important for a professional beginning a career to have a mentor. Benefits of having a mentor; How mentors benefit from such relationship.
- Case method in physical education higher education: A pedagogy of change? Collier, Connie S.; O'Sullivan, Mary // Quest (00336297);May97, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p198
Discusses the use of the case method to reform professional preparation programs. Information on the demand facing physical educators; Details on some cases in professional education; Discussion on the case method in physical education; Reference to the instructional strategies used to present...
- How to use this edition for CPD. // Synergy: Imaging & Therapy Practice;Apr2012, p30
The article discusses how to use the issues of the periodical Synergy Imaging and Therapy Practice for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). It mentions the issues focuses on the image interpretation skills across a range of routine imaging procedures. It also mentions the image...
- E-HIMÂ® and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) Resources. // AHIMA Advantage;Dec2012, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p1
The article reviews the book "How to Evaluate Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems," by Patricia A. Trites.
- Traineeships must give the youne some incentive. Fidler, Rachael // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/22/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4766, p18
A letter to the editor is presented related to the traineeship of young professionals in Great Britain.
- Interventions in Ocular Surgery: Reducing Ocular Infection and Inflammation. // Ocular Surgery News;5/25/2011 Interventions in Ocular S, p3
A quiz about reducing eye infection and inflammation is presented.
- How would you spend the Â£15m IT training budget?. Goodman, Bill // Computer Weekly;1/10/2002, p10
Reports the development of a national training plan for telecommunication and network professionals in Great Britain. Weaknesses in the training and education of professionals in the industry; Solicitation of public comments by E-Skills NTO, the sector body responsible for developing the plan;...
- Professional Educational Opportunities. Hough, Sigmund // Sexuality & Disability;Sep2012, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p377
A list of conferences including "Academy of Spinal Cord injury Professionals Annual Conference" to be held on 5-7 September 2012 at Las Vegas; "American Assembly of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation's 73rd Annual assembly on 15-18 November 2012 at Atlanta; and "Learning Disabilities...