Learning from failures as well as successes
- CONSTRUCTING REALITY AFTER HOPWOOD. // Texas Hispanic Journal of Law & Policy;Spring98, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p45
Presents a panel discussion conducted on behalf of the Chicago Hispanic Law Students Association in Illinois in 1997. Pattern of segregation in the schooling; Achievements of the panelists; Ways of approaching the history and the contemporary status of Mexican-Americans in education; Issue on...
- Care evaluators to try to unite. // Business Insurance;05/25/98, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the formation of the Performance Measurement Coordinating Council by three distinguished organizations, in an effort to unify their evaluation discussions. Names of the organizations; Details on the operations of the Council; Comments from president of the Joint Commission on...
- Focus Group Summary of Khmer Culture Association. Tan, Kevin // Journal of Southeast Asian American Education & Advancement;2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p106
A summary of the focus group discussions held by members of the Khmer Culture Assocation prior to the U.S. National Association for the Education and Advancement of Cambodian, Laotian, and Vietnamese Americans (NAFEA) Conference on October 22-23, 2010 in Washington, D.C. is presented.
- AA & Al-Anon Meetings. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);11/1/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p4
The article presents the schedule of meetings of the Alcoholic Anonymous (AA) and Al-Anon Lake Whitney Group at the Bonanza Shopping Strip in Texas in November 2006. The meetings will be from Monday to Friday from 12 pm to 8 pm. There will also be meetings on Saturday from 11 am to 8 pm and...
- Open House for Gay Buddhists. Beaudoin, Stephen Marc; Cuti, Jaymee R.; Free, Matthew // Just Out;10/3/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p9
The article announces that Dharma Rain Zen Center has invited the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual (GLBT) communities to participate in its Gay Tea, a monthly group discussion on Buddhism in Portland, Oregon on October 12, 2008. It mentions that the 3-year old group is facilitated by...
- Calendar. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/28/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p16
A calendar of events for Michigan is presented which includes MMBDC 26th Annual Awards: Celebrating the Stars of Supplier Diversity on September 29, 2009 in Detroit, Crain's Business Over Breakfast on October 7, 2009 in Dearborn, and Pure Michigan Campaign, Inside the Client's Strategy on...
- New service concept for convention planners. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;May2004, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p124
Provides information on the Le MÃ©ridien Meetings program. Purpose; Features.
- Venture capital forum. // Orange County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p41
Announces the hosting of an Orange County Venture Network forum at the University of California, Irvine, aimed at discussing the funding of technology companies. Topics to be discussed; Names of some representatives; Scheduled date; Contact information.
- COMPETITION. // Community Care;11/5/2009, Issue 1794, p58
The article presents a quiz related to forums of CareSpace.