Increase in disputes fuel employer fears
- Hinshaw & Culbertson in pact with major UK law firm for mutual needs, joint projects. // Insurance Advocate;2/17/96, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p18
Reports that a legal defense firm in civil practice called Hinshaw & Culbertson has announced an `association' with Dibb Lupton Broomhead. Corporate profile of Hinshaw & Culbertson and Dibb Lupton Broomhead; Reasons for the association; Comments from officials of Dibb Lupton Broomhead and...
- Robson Rhodes to advise investors. // Accountancy;Nov95, Vol. 116 Issue 1227, p21
Reports that Robson Rhodes had joined forces with solicitors Dibb Lupton Broomhead to assist Knight Williams Investors Action Group. Efforts of the group to seek compensation after members lost their money when the financial adviser went into voluntary liquidation; Knight Williams' announcement...
- Training for trainers. // People Management;07/25/96, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p42
Presents a list of training events for personnel managers. Techniques for audience involvement; Foundation course for trainers from the Institute of Personnel and Development; Professional presentation skills package.
- Training resources. // People Management;07/25/96, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p50
Presents a list of training packages for employees. Workbook for managers on overcoming resistance to change; Anti- Discrimination Training Resource Pack for managers; Activities for improving customer service package from Gower; Cost of each training package.
- Training for trainees. // People Management;10/10/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p49
Presents some workshops for trainers in Europe. Master Trainer Programme at Divonne-les-Bains, France; GBS Training at London; Tack Training International at London.
- Firms face leadership skills gap. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p15
Explains that Great Britain's human resources (HR) profession will need to develop better ways of finding and training company leaders of the future if it is to head off a predicted leadership crisis. Comments of HR executives on effect of poor training skills to HR profession; Company set up...
- Call for annual training reports. Roberts, Zoe // People Management;4/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p11
Focuses on a report by the Council for Excellence in Management and Leadership, which was presented at the CIPD Scottish Partnership's Annual Conference in Dunblane. Management and leadership training proposals of the council; Development of a national framework to assess the capabilities of...
- Courses round-up. // People Management;2/23/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p51
Presents information on a list of training programs for human resources managers in Britain. Details on course outline; Duration of training; Cost of the course; Schedule and venue of the program.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;9/12/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p49
Presents a calendar of training packages for personnel managers in Great Britain. Program descriptions; Details on program duration, cost, schedule and venue; Contact person.