Trench shoring and safety products
- Inserta Tee product line expanded. // Underground Construction;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p81
Reports on the expansion of Inserta Fittings Co.'s IPS/Sch 40 Gasketed Bell Inserta Tee line of pipe connectors.
- The Efficiency Of Thrust Restraint Joints Available For Ductile Iron Pipe. Horn, L. Gregg // Underground Construction;Nov2015, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p30
The article offers information on the concept and development of the restrained joint. Topics discussed include the calculation involved in the design of a restrained joint system, the calculator program Thrust Restraint Design for Ductile Iron Pipe offered by the Ductile Iron Pipe Research...
- MCELROY INTRODUCES IN-DITCHÂ™ 48 AND QUICKCAMPÂ™. // Underground Construction;Oct2013, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p36
The article evaluates several underground construction related products from McElroy Manufacturing Inc. including the In-DitchÂ™ 48 Large Diameter Fusion Machines, the Quick-CampÂ™ Fusion System and the 30 MegaMc Rollers.
- REHAB FOCUS. // Underground Construction;Jan2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p58
The article evaluates underground construction rehabilitation technology and equipment including the AV-100 low viscosity gel for water barriers from Avanti, the Janssen Process from Pipe Renewal Technologies that addresses cause of lateral connection failures, and the Root Control from Duke's.
- Rehab Product Focus. // Underground Construction;Oct2007, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p74
The article presents a comparison of rehabilitation products including HydroBurst pipebursting systems from HammerHead, trenchless equipment from Tenbusch Inc. and InneReam trenchless pipe replacement from Nowak Pipe Reaming.
- More than an oil change. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p38
Suggests tips on maintaining and increasing productivity of equipment used in underground construction. Includes careful monitoring of the condition of equipment; Dedication of personnel to specific equipment; Need for advanced planning in getting the right equipment for each job.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p71
Features underground construction equipment from several companies available as of December 1997. Includes Indeco's MES 8500 breaker; Stow Manufacturing's mud pumps; Stone Construction Equipment Inc.'s trench compactor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
Describes several construction equipment. Includes Caterpillar Series III Hytat machines; John Deere's 750C and 850C dozers; John Fabick Tractor's Challenger 65 Welder Tractor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p14
Features equipment and supplies designed for use in underground construction. Includes horizontal directional drills from Case Corp.; Beavertail Backreamer from Ditch Witch; DUB-Wise Duct Pullers from DCD Design & Manufacturing Ltd.