Commercial resins de Mexico expanding operations
- Mexican FBE plant wins order for Colombian line. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec93, Vol. 220 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the granting of contract to Commercial Resins de Mexico, joint venture of Tubacero and Commercial Resins Co. to apply fusion bonds epoxy coating for pipes of Ecopetrol of Colombia.
- Advantages add up for HDPE pipe. Liffrig, Jerry // Roads & Bridges;Sep96, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p59
Reports on the use of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes in King County, Washington. Self-locking integral-bell designs; Driver surveillance systems; Bridge widening; Retaining walls; Storm-water drainage; Water retention systems; Improvement in hydraulics.
- The black goo solution. // PHC Profit Report;3/1/95, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p5
Cites an item in a newsletter by a manufacturer's representative concerning a hospital client having a problem with a build-up of black goo in a drain piping.
- Use 3-inch drain piping only with proper slope. Scott, Joe // Contractor Magazine;May98, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p62
Opinion. Presents information on how to use 3-inch sanitary drainage piping. How drainage piping is sized; Indication that piping needs to be sloped, so as to get scouring action; Reference to the development of a formula which determines the velocity of flow through drainage piping; In-depth...
- PVC puts plastic under pressure. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb95, p26
Discusses the impact of price increases in polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe and drainage system materials in Great Britain. Cost-cutting strategies by building materials manufacturers; Disadvantages of clay drainage.
- Specialist fairs grow. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep96, p5
Discusses the trade exhibit, Draintech, at the Edgbaston Cricket Ground, which is aimed towards builders, merchants, contractors, and specifiers of drainage systems. Scheduled date of the exhibition; Potential visitors.
- Deal reached on Calif. CVPC. Heselbarth, Rob // Contractor Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p5
Deals with the issue of the expanded use of CPVC pipe in homes throughout California as of August 2000. Signers to the petition to block the approval of CPVC for residential use; Claim against and for residential use of CPVC.
- New European standard to cover clay drainage pipes. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the European Standard (BS EN 295) for clay drainage pipes designed for trenchless installations.
- EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Cielencki, Jim // Ride BMX;Sep2002, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p60
Relates the cycling experiences of the author on drainage pipes. Location of the pipes; Physical description of the place; Support from the owner of the pipes.