One-call systems directory
- Directory underground contractors. // Underground Construction;Jun98, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p47
Presents a directory of underground construction contractors in the United States. Includes 3 WWW Pipeline Constructors Inc.; B&A Construction Inc.; C&A Construction & Excavation; D&B Trenching; GAC Company; Genes Excavating Inc.
- Directory underground contractors. // Underground Construction;Jun98, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p93
Presents a directory of underground construction contractors in Canada. Includes A Van Egmond Construction in Ontario; Banister Majestic Inc. in Alberta; Cameron Mobile Welding Ltd. in British Columbia.
- International contractors listed alphabetically and by country. // Underground Construction;Jun98, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p95
Presents a directory of international underground construction contractors. Includes Sonatrach in Algeria; Dycasa in Argentina; Atlanta Gas in Australia; Denys NV in Belgium; Logstor ROR A/S in Denmark; A HAK Gmbh in Germany; Chemical Grouting in Japan; DM Consunji Inc. in the Philippines.
- 2007 BUYER'S GUIDE. // Underground Construction;Aug2007, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p37
A directory for underground construction companies in the U.S. is presented.
- Fyi... // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p62
Presents developments related to the underground construction industry of the United States as of May 1997. Includes the availability of hot line from the American Concrete Pipe Association; Availability of the Official Book of D1.1 Interpretations from the American Welding Society;...
- Large turnout for contractors reception. Craig, Jim // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p8
Highlights the `Underground Construction/Pipeline and Gas Journal' magazine's 1998 Contractor Reception. McElroy Manufacturing's Jim Craig's presentation on generic butt fusion procedures; Pipeline safety specialist Dewitt Burdeaux's presentation about pertinent safety issues.
- Washington watch. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p8
Reports on regulatory developments concerning the underground construction industry in the United States as of April 1998. Includes effort of all states to assess the adequacy of their drinking water pipeline condition and capacity; Final set of rules for gas distribution companies dictating...
- Calendar. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p87
Lists events and activities related to the underground construction industry in the United States from January to March 1995. Underground Construction Technology Conference and Exhibition; Seventh Annual International Pipeline Monitoring and Rehabilitation Seminar; Pipe Line Contractors...
- Calendar. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar95, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p90
Presents a calendar of events for the underground construction industry in the United States for the months of March to April 1995 and January 1996. Gulf Coast Trenchless Association General Membership Meeting in Houston, Texas on March 24; BAUMA '95 24th International Trade Fair in Munich,...