- Work slated on U.S. Express Pipeline segment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug96, Vol. 223 Issue 8, p8
Reports on Express Pipeline Ltd.'s plan to build in August 1996 the United States segment of its Canada-US pipeline project. Details of the pipeline project.
- Express Pipeline resurrects plans to deliver Canadian crude. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jul95, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p5
Reports on Express Pipeline Ltd.'s reactivation of its plan for a 170,000 barrel per day oil pipeline from Hardisty, Alberta to Casper, Wyoming. Filing of an application with Canada's National Energy Board for approval to construct and operate the pipeline.
- Construction Begins on Second Phase of TransColorado Pipeline. // American Gas;Oct98, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p10
Announces that construction has begun on the second phase of the TransColorado pipeline project. Expected date of its completion; What the project can provide.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/7/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the contenders for the Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline contracts in Oman. Aggregate cost of the two pipelines; Finance proposals for the projects.
- Banks pile in for Oman gas pipeline loans. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/3/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the financing plans for the proposed 580 million dollar Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline projects in Oman. Technical bids for the project; Contractors and banking groups.
- IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/3/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p30
Reports on the financing of the Sohar and Salalah gas pipeline projects in Oman.
- Water pipeline project announced. // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p6
Announces the plans for the construction of water pipeline by Walnut Creek Special Utility District from Lake Bridgesport to Paradise, Cottondale and Wise County, Texas. Areas where the pipeline will provide fresh water; Funding source of the project; Date of acceptance of bids for the project.
- Gas pipeline project poses multifaceted challenges. Tubb, Maretta // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p22
Describes the challenges encountered in the successful installation of a pressure gas pipeline in Sedona, Arizona. Developers of the project; Environmental issues and concerns identified during the public comment period; Horizontal directional drilling.
- Two states give nod to pipeline. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/19/96, Vol. 237 Issue 8, p13
Reports that Montana and Wyoming approved the construction of an 800-mile crude oil pipeline from Canada to Wyoming. Selection of five contractors for American segments; Completion of project by mid-1997.